Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Las Venturas Playground Modifications Section
There is one thing common about LVP.. People don't see whats up with you, they see who are you.. Judges things based Solely on the individual.. It takes hard background story and time devotion to make something.. make something that you can see on your screen.. Can understand admin part.. For others who got nothing related to vid.. when you will learn to appreciate.._/\_ My mistake.. Wasted my time

This is how Auto Cbug Looks like...
[Image: watch?v=7VEaqkkosY0]

(10-01-2017, 08:03 PM)[CP]New_Boy Wrote: lol autocbug 

Did you watched the whole vid? what else did you learned? 
I will not let you go without giving you some life points-
* Next time you go on IRC(IRC chat is shown in main chat).. try to understand what you are supposed to ask in main chat.. Be respectful towards others irrespective of whatever is going out with them.Try to look into forums for your doubts.. You know what i am talking about ::) .. Although it wasn't my matter but it made me uncomfortable..

(10-01-2017, 07:57 PM)Humza Wrote:
(10-01-2017, 11:13 AM)Diablo Wrote: Hmm, care to explain the deagle part from 0:45? :D  Nice radar otherwise.

Hahah, poor guy busted, BAN HAMMER is on its way.
Calm your excitement down, Don't try to actuate... Na your Hammer isn't going anywhere::) stick it close..
[Image: disrespect_me.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Las Venturas Playground Modifications Section - by Dan - 10-02-2017, 02:33 AM