Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Las Venturas Playground Modifications Section
Hello Everyone... It is nice to discuss about legit mods..
so, here we go.. i wanna show this HUD mod.. I personally like this, I have made some changes in original mod for my taste and purpose.. well, i won't be giving you the mod i am using in the video bcz it's not permitted to publish it without their permission but i'll paste link of org mod.. so enjoy...

L----------I------------N-----------K
I'm not a fan of mods but that one doesn't look so bad! I like how it zooms out at higher speeds.
Nice Work..
Nice
Hmm, care to explain the deagle part from 0:45? :D Nice radar otherwise.
0:53 that autocbug tho
Obviously autocbug. 
Diablo is good at this xD Might wanna talk to Doc sometime bro :P
Do you really use auto cbug at a server which wars mostly contain
only running weapons? That's lame asf, bruh.
I am pretty conscious with what i record on :) I do agree their are some Autocbuggers out their who doesn't ends up messing their weps up due to their poor fast switching script.. Also Auto cbug is like you cant fire a single shot unless you disable it.. I can fire Deagle at highest peak like you can see at 0:53 obviously highest recoil - 0 bullets hit :D and.. at a medium phase... and at 1 shot phase(no cbugging).. now tell me where you can find that legendry auto cbug? :D is it their in market, find it then and come to me.. show me all 3 phases at same time i will consider myself defeated... I will make a cbug video to explain all this..
I was looking at his radar only until Ricky told me to check so credit of noticing first goes to him.

Dan, looking forward to see your explanation video where you shoot just like that. :P