Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] DoctorG's Weekly Hunt
Unfortunately nobody found the last location but the party doesn't end here! You can still win especially since Palmer seems to have left the competition.

Week #24

[Image: uNsvyYK.jpg]
Congratulations Murder3r for getting it right last week!

Week #25

[Image: uNmuUW9.jpg]
Wew, This one looks difficult, i doubt that i'll even go down for it's hunt. If the picture would have had atleast shown some part of the surrounding like, trees or a road or any other view then it could have been possible to find this, but this one roof out of a the millions is difficult to find.
(05-23-2018, 12:18 PM)[K]Murder3r Wrote: Wew, This one looks difficult, i doubt that i'll even go down for it's hunt. If the picture would have had atleast shown some part of the surrounding like, trees or a road or any other view then it could have been possible to find this, but this one roof out of a the millions is difficult to find.

You're right. I updated it.
Thanks it's Much better now. Hope i find it :)
I'm thinking we should resume the hunt! Maybe there's someone who didn't know about it that is interested in the VIP prize.

Don't forget to read the rules in the first post if you would like to participate. Good luck!  :)

Week #26

[Image: Wd9jq0J.jpg]
Tongue 
Just tell me that my guess is spot on correct :p
(10-21-2018, 06:10 PM)Sophie Wrote: Just tell me that my guess is spot on correct :p

It is but you shouldn't have posted the screenshot here.
(10-21-2018, 06:43 PM)DoctorG Wrote:
(10-21-2018, 06:10 PM)Sophie Wrote: Just tell me that my guess is spot on correct :p

OMG :/
I forgot about this:
Please do NOT post your screenshots or hints here, this will get you disqualified.

Sorry but I didn't know it. I will be very much careful.
(10-21-2018, 06:51 PM)Sophie Wrote:
(10-21-2018, 06:43 PM)DoctorG Wrote:

OMG :/
I forgot about this:
Please do NOT post your screenshots or hints here, this will get you disqualified.

Sorry but I didn't know it. I will be very much careful.

Don't worry about it, you still got the point.  :)