Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Loaned my brother my laptop
Nickname: DarkRi$er
Date of the ban: August 12 2017
Suspected Reason: Multiple Weapon Cheat

Today, I loaned my brother my laptop, to play SAMP. He came back later saying he got banned. Now I am no long able to connect!! I did find some sort of cheat thing installed, and I've fully deleted it now, and restored a fresh install from Steam. Hope you will accept my request. Thank you.

Dave  8)7
(08-12-2017, 06:20 AM)DarkRi$er Wrote: Nickname: DarkRi$er
Date of the ban: August 12 2017
Suspected Reason: Multiple Weapon Cheat

Today, I loaned my brother my laptop, to play SAMP. He came back later saying he got banned. Now I am no long able to connect!! I did find some sort of cheat thing installed, and I've fully deleted it now, and restored a fresh install from Steam. Hope you will accept my request. Thank you.

Dave  8)7

Hai Dave,

You don't want to know how many times we've heard the "my brother" story, but I'm sure this time it's true.
Anyway, you've (or your brother/nephew/goldfish/w.e.) has been auto-banned for 3 days for multiple weapon cheat detections.
Auto-unban on the 12th of august 2017 around 06:27 Dutchies time.
Your Laptop, your responsibility.

I hope to have provided you with sufficient information.

Yours sincerely,
[HKO]Herr_slein
Hi
Thank you for understanding. I just want to confirm the date of unban, as 06:00 in dutch time would be before I was even awake yesterday.

Yes, I will be much more careful in the future.

Thanks,
Dave
(08-12-2017, 04:01 PM)DarkRi$er Wrote: Hi
Thank you for understanding. I just want to confirm the date of unban, as 06:00 in dutch time would be before I was even awake yesterday.

Yes, I will be much more careful in the future.

Thanks,
Dave

Darn, I made a blue....
I meant august 15th around 06:27 Dutchies time, the ban-date was august 12th.... sorry for that m8.
Quote:[12-08-2017 06:27:56] (ban by LVP): Multiple weapon cheat detections. (Duration: 3 day(s))
Anyway, it's a 3 day ban, you will be automatically unbanned, if not please ask an admin in #LVP for help.

yours sincerely,
[HKO]Herr_slein
Alright, I'll sit tight :P

Thanks
Dave
allrighty.
Also, remove the cheats please.
thanx.
(08-12-2017, 06:20 AM)DarkRi$er Wrote: I've fully deleted it now, and restored a fresh install from Steam.

:D

Dave
[Image: yk6z2.jpg]
Until August 15 :P

Dave