Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[BBG] Billionaire Boys Gang
(09-20-2017, 01:26 PM)Aceboiah Wrote: You said that BBG got closed and even removed your tag and now you come
back like Messi when he supposely retired, you tried to get to admin level but 
everyone literally denied you, no offense or anything, but you're only failing, and
that's facts.

Fam your literally a snitch. Probably your mates hate you in life for the same reason so you start snitching ingame.
(09-20-2017, 03:37 PM)Haunter Wrote:
(09-20-2017, 01:26 PM)Aceboiah Wrote: You said that BBG got closed and even removed your tag and now you come
back like Messi when he supposely retired, you tried to get to admin level but 
everyone literally denied you, no offense or anything, but you're only failing, and
that's facts.

Fam your literally a snitch. Probably your mates hate you in life for the same reason so you start snitching ingame.

Reporting someone that you hate for breaking the server rules isnt called "snitch", snitch
is when you talk about your friend when he does some bullshit, instead, you were flaming
like a kid. My mates suck my dick in real life, cuz im their padron, so you're wrong. ::)
And arjan, stop trying to be a smartass, speak with facts and reality.
I am not trying to be a smartass. Writing in my replies do contain facts (11 of the 44 did vote yes) and it is realistic to fill the time span when no admins are active with new admins.
Just put a dynamite on this cheatting clam thread and explode this shit.. cheat*
(09-20-2017, 04:09 PM)[BBG]4rjan Wrote: I am not trying to be a smartass. Writing in my replies do contain facts (11 of the 44 did vote yes) and it is realistic to fill the time span when no admins are active with new admins.

The facts are that only 1/4 of the players who voted like u. It's better for you to stay where u are,make some money in game,play 24hrs a day and keep alive ur clan.U ARE the legend OF SAMP.That's your job. legends dont need to be admins.
(09-20-2017, 07:19 PM)Hellboy Wrote:
(09-20-2017, 04:09 PM)[BBG]4rjan Wrote: I am not trying to be a smartass. Writing in my replies do contain facts (11 of the 44 did vote yes) and it is realistic to fill the time span when no admins are active with new admins.

The facts are that only 1/4 of the players who voted like u. It's better for you to stay where u are,make some money in game,play 24hrs a day and keep alive ur clan.U ARE the legend OF SAMP.That's your job. legends dont need to be admins.

+1 on what Hebo said, legends like you dont need to be admins
You guys seem mad because i did not join your gang.
(09-20-2017, 07:36 PM)[BBG]4rjan Wrote: You guys seem mad because i did not join your gang.
We never invited you to our gang, and it's a "crew", not a gang.
You can call it what you want.
I had an invite from Hellboy.
waw