[Image: 1rghjo.jpg]

[Image: 1rghmc.jpg]

[Image: 1rghno.jpg]
lol hé scaréd souri
(06-24-2017, 10:08 PM)Yassine Wrote: [Image: 1rghdq.jpg]

Permanently banned? :lol i havent got permbanned for cheats. I am ban-free keep sayin" shit crackhead.

[quote pid='482487' dateline='1498342402']
(06-24-2017, 10:08 PM)Yassine Wrote: [Image: 1rghdq.jpg]

Permanently banned? :lol i havent got permbanned for cheats. I am ban-free keep sayin" shit crackhead. Btw - who said i'm permbanned for cheats rn , lol?
[/quote]
Haunter wanna get perma banned?
(06-25-2017, 12:08 AM)Mourad Wrote: Haunter wanna get perma banned?
I dare you
(06-23-2017, 07:58 PM)Holsje Wrote: We get it: Humza made a mistake. Get over it.

I'll give you all one more chance, if any of this content offends you in any way please hit the report button :)

Cyber bullying will NOT be allowed on LVP remember this is a place where we want EVERYBODY to have fun.
Just like everywhere on the forums, excessive swearing and flaming is NOT allowed.

I'm not going to bother to warn people if you get reported, I'll just go straight for the ban button.
So think twice before posting anything that could be offensive for other people.

I agree.

Let the FUN (BAN) BEGIN!
I smell jealousy somewhere.
(06-25-2017, 01:19 PM)Death$tar Wrote: I smell jealousy somewhere.

ye, I knew someone'd give a reply like that..

But.. I am not jealous from anyone... I dont have any problem with phucker got temp'ed.. I am just here trying to make fun and nothing much..
I've no single issue with anything... just making it funny and tryin to make others smile and nothing..

getting etmin isn't a thing to me.. and if someone gets it.. i dont get jealous.. since im not one of'em .. who are "wanna be etmin"..
_O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-