Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] ♦TEF's Legacy♦
[Image: GQsNvTD.png]

where's my 50 $  :D
You don't even have the cash :')
Since TEF is inactive, I and JT went around and changed the property's location. It was Palmer who suggested we do this so feel free to thank him for it.  :)
as DoctorG said, I and Sinned went around and found a good spot for the property so now its changed.

Hint: 'WE DON'T LIKE YUR TYPE ROUND HERE'

Whoever finds it first and post it here with the screenshot gets 50m.
(06-10-2018, 09:42 PM)Humza Wrote: as DoctorG said, I and Sinned went around and found a good spot for the property so now its changed.

Hint: 'WE DON'T LIKE YUR TYPE ROUND HERE'

Whoever finds it first and post it here with the screenshot gets 50m.

[Image: t0D9FwJ.png]
Hit me up for cash whenever you see in-game and from now on TEF's property will be moved every sunday.

Note: Don't tell others about the property,let them find themselves.
This prop shown by me. ..I showed that prop to paws rufush111 and romeo. ...[CP] answer every thing  :D :D
i still can't figure it out that how people are able to find these properties. like they are inside the fuc*** walls and objects, you can't even see them, and people here go to the exact location & find the exact spot without any trouble.
(06-12-2018, 01:25 PM)[K]Murder3r Wrote: i still can't figure it out that how people are able to find these properties. like they are inside the fuc*** walls and objects, you can't even see them, and people here go to the exact location & find the exact spot without any trouble.

You find the approximate location by figuring out what the hint is hinting at and then you just start running against the walls at that location  >:)
Gibbs seems your back again after a long time , welcome back !