Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[HC] - .:: T h e - H o l o c a u s t - C r e w ::.
(12-29-2017, 04:55 PM)Sleep Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 02:32 AM)Death$tar Wrote:
(12-26-2017, 12:50 PM)zkipper Wrote:
(12-26-2017, 02:58 AM)Death$tar Wrote: Taking headshots thrice is plausible at distanced time intervals. These guys never trained with Sniper or any WW in their entire life and look at them judging.

Started SAMP 2016 prolly, you must have gotten so much experience already.. goodjob

Lmao pls.
Lmao shut your ugly ass mouth retarded 12 year old kid, and fullfill your ban career on other servers. Got 5 bans on LVP already, GamerX perm ban for auto cbug, gg wp brah.

So cool story much drama. I still visit Gx sometimes, never was banned for stuffs you mentioned and next, we know you will be linking false bans. You shouldn't be talking out of all people you no recoiler clan hopper immature pile of shit who got banned via legit proof from one of my own friends. You can't even prove I cheat (Hell there's no evidence ever created to suggest that) while I already proved that I don't. Please keep your mouth shut it sounds like a child's moaning. You're making it sound like getting banned by the same admin on LVP twice makes it a fact then you're horribly mistaken and need serious medical attention. You think you know me enough to judge who I am well you just don't. I know your history just as well since 2008.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [HC] - .:: T h e - H o l o c a u s t - C r e w ::. - by Death$tar - 12-30-2017, 03:33 AM