Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] LVP Tournament Summer 2017
Hello,

Like i promised before couple of months ago the next tournament on the Las Venturas Playground will be probably in the Summer this year. This tournament will be much more different from the last one. You will have a lot of new options on this event, and many will be interesting for all of you.

"When i said a lot of new options", Many of you probably don't know about the new web page which will be made for upcoming events on this community. Currently site is still under construction.

[Image: kakTVpk.png]

This part of the project will be to improve the visual identity of the event. It will look much more professional and much better for all of you. Possession of this site for events allows us many more options. The most important thing in all of this. This page will be compatible with your device. You will not have problems using this site via your device.  It will be up for testing soon.

Please be a little patient, all of this work i do alone. At the same time I would like to thank everyone who supported me in this.
Big thanks to people from Management who made it possible for me to work on this web page. This is a big responsibility for me.

If you want to be part of this project, also If you have any questions leave a comment.  Feel free to contact me
gl to all :D im glad about that ...im on the wayyy
YaaaY Finnaly :D !
I'm In dont FOrget me :D
Yo Edz.
Good idea and good luck with it.

Count me in.
that new page is so dem sexy..
Hello Edz, Good luck.
I'm in
Get pumped, people! :)
(04-30-2017, 11:35 PM)TEF Wrote: Get pumped, people! :)

I suck at fighting!
I'm in!
I would love to participate. :)