Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FIGHTERS NEVER QUIT
[Image: Untitled.png]

[Image: Untitled2.png]

Well..Ive joined our server today.. fought 3on3 in /world 50.. Some players was invited... its was 3on3. and I hope next time it will be 4on4 or 5on5.. we fought 4shot/Uzi (Classical)..
TEAM A:
[H]Night&Killer
TheMonster
weeknd(R2D)

TEAM B:
[BB]QUIPT
[BB]NightFury
AmmaRz
[Image: sa_mp_997.png]

[Image: sa_mp_998.png]

[Image: sa_mp_999.png]

I no see anymore fights gang on gang on LVP. All around allies to each others..And this makes me sad..

I want to call players for to join this fights any time they want. Get some admins for help. You can post some cool pics here from your fights.. or if you want some results of matches.

Thanks.
Nice pictures, i like second one
me whining in one of the chats hahah. Playing 2shot since 2007 and aint gonna change my style. Indeed everyone make allies with eachother. Lack of 'gang vs gang' fights. Scripters should definitely implement a turf-system (again?). Then make so that only the gangs involved with a turf (attackers & defenders) can war between eachother. Interfering from other gangs = disallowed. This way it would prevent all the gangs to make allies with eachother.
True , like a A/D System! Nice pics :)
(02-22-2017, 08:47 PM)weeknd Wrote: me whining in one of the chats hahah. Playing 2shot since 2007 and aint gonna change my style. Indeed everyone make allies with eachother. Lack of 'gang vs gang' fights. Scripters should definitely implement a turf-system (again?). Then make so that only the gangs involved with a turf (attackers & defenders) can war between eachother. Interfering from other gangs = disallowed. This way it would prevent all the gangs to make allies with eachother.

Exactly.,

I think player(not only a player with a tag of clan, it can be random fighter) just can type a cmd like /teama or /teamb for to join... and before to make a choose he can type /teams for to see list of already registered players (who in A team and who inside B team). When it will be minimum 3on3 or 5pn5 (max I guess) for to start fight each player in the list should type /start. If you want to leave battle just type /out while battle is not started yet.
Since fight is not launched yet and some players already registered... players can stay near ship and play their typical game..play duels, chill, they can be allies with other gangs/players, fooling, sucking dick to each other., like a typical day on server.
After all agreed and voted with /start.. Arena for battle is searching automatic random. It can be (Desert - especially if it 3on3, or Airport LVP if 5on5.. Baseball arena.. and more.. we can vote here on forum for create more arenas and choose them in future).
Weapons will be sawnoff/Uzi automaticly and armor.

I think to script this is too easy... Like /duel added before..
so add mod with team on team please ;)
Quipt its a great Idea! Easy to implement and better than /rwtw, but you need this to HIGHLIGHT to some crew or developer so post in Development section or PM. :)

Also interiors or virtual worlds can be used to fight, 3v3 or 5v5 randomly which can be joined using easy cmds and can be left using /leave, if you get killed you will be respawned in that room and you will continue to fight randomly.

To avoid kill feast/Gang bang player can /leave at any instance he wants. :)
fighters never quipt
Awww man how can i miss this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?
(02-23-2017, 09:10 AM)cake Wrote: fighters never quipt

WB cake!
(02-23-2017, 09:10 AM)cake Wrote: fighters never quipt

Hahahaha