Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Banned] Ban / Unban and then ban again
Hi guys!
Just a statement from my side and not a request for unban:
I got unbanned (account was banned before / unban reason: unknown) and then banned by Holsje again.
If you unban players and then ban them again its a really unfair move. Its not my fault that you unbanned (judicial error?) me and for that matter
you don't really have a reason to ban again unless a new reason occurs, which would be perfectly fine.

Sincerely,
Biggums
Hello Biggums first of all because this is an unban appeal I've moved it to the ban appeal section.

There's a note on your name set by MrBondt, that you're not allowed to be unbanned under any circumstances. However you were able to join again and I've checked with a lot of admins and managers about why you were ingame again without an unban / note about it. And I've been told in the end to ban you again. You were able to join again because of an error.

I'll ask MrBondt about the permanent ban though, and he might respond here about keeping you banned or not. He's a busy man so please be patient.
Hello Biggums and thanks for your interest in Las Venturas Playground!

Now, while we lifted all bans last month, there were a few exceptions — people we feel have abused our hospitality and do not deserve to be in our community anymore.

I'm sorry to say that you fall in this category. Your past actions will not be forgotten and as such, you will not be unbanned.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

On behalf of the team at Las Venturas Playground,

MrBondt