Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] KingTrump
Nickname: KingTrump
Date of the ban: 23/01/2017
Suspected Reason: I HAVE NO IDEA
Extra notes: i was dming with all we where having fun all was dming at location (taxi 4) everything was all fun and games until this admin keeps  getting killed by other players and me i killed him with sawn off next thing you know  im banned ._. excuse me if im wrong but this is admin abuse i dont cheat im proud owner of the gang RED SPARTANS (WEBSITE COMING SOON) I DONT TOLERATE CHEATS  in my gang nor do i use it anyway hope this can be resolved (note : i did not get the admin name :/)
Good afternoon,

I saw several reports come in regarding you, and after watching you for a few minutes, it became very clear that there was some substance to the suspicions that players reported you for (increased damage). After watching you, I decided to teleport to you myself. I ran in circles around you, and with full health & armour, you were able to kill me with just 1 deagle shot - this isn't normal, even if you factor in things like lag.

It's very clear that you were using modifications/cheats that gave you a significant advantage over other players.

As such, your ban will stand for 3 days. I'll reply back here when the ban has been lifted.
(01-23-2017, 05:34 PM)George Wrote: Good afternoon,

I saw several reports come in regarding you, and after watching you for a few minutes, it became very clear that there was some substance to the suspicions that players reported you for (increased damage). After watching you, I decided to teleport to you myself. I ran in circles around you, and with full health & armour, you were able to kill me with just 1 deagle shot - this isn't normal, even if you factor in things like lag.

It's very clear that you were using modifications/cheats that gave you a significant advantage over other players.

As such, your ban will stand for 3 days. I'll reply back here when the ban has been lifted.

aaa finally  the admin responsible  good afternoon to you  ok for 1.) i have been crashing all day due to bad wifi 2.)  its called sawn off skills no offence to you.. with sawn off  or shotgun you just aim for player >>tag<< name = 99.99% head shots = more damage   3.)  my first hit with sawn off your hp went to 20 %.... then i run to reload  i saw you stopped   and just standing there... ((( well now i know you where putting in cmds to ban me))) i did the same u dead ive been playing samp for years again no offence to you again.. but if i was cheating i wont waste my time and waste your time making a ban appeal  what i know is my skills learnt from over the years from different server .
And you've also been banned on carbon84...
To see exactly when your ban by George will expire, please click here.