Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

jussica Abusing God mod and minigun
hello /

so i complain on jussica / this is not just 1st time he did it with me infect he abuse the minigun and killing player like  a boss  ?  even he is playing with god mod we cant even shoot  i ask GEorge to remove his aimbot but he just ignore me what we can expeect from a player if admins didnt care ?  thats to rude and anoyying i ask George 2 3 times to remove his aimbot not even GEorge warned him 
 and whenever George give mingun to Jusiica and whenver i come on jussica way he always killing me with minighun huh   (here is video)  
Jasmine,

Not everyone is interested in Deathmatch - you're smart enough to know that. I gave Godmode for the purpose of having some fun to stop people such as yourself from being a pain in the arse. To remind you: you were the one who teleported back, you could have let the MG kills go, but you didn't.

If you take the game with such solemnity, then perhaps you need to find yourself a Roleplay server - this is freeroam, things like this happen from time to time.

I'm not really interested in wasting my time with this, and the part about is Aimbot is very wrong to say the least, so I'm closing this thread.