Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] HyperKen's Unban Request
Nickname: HyperKen
Date of the ban: 1/17/2k17
Suspected Reason: Aimbot
Extra notes: i was just testing hacks for the first time in my life and i got caught -.- i just want to say that i will not use it again, [i]this is the only server i play on please unban me i will play fair from now on and never use cheats again[/i]
Hey there, HyperKen!

Thank you for admitting to using cheats. We will happily welcome you back after your ban, which expires in two weeks! Please take note that evading this ban will result in a lengthening of the original ban time (and perhaps extra for making me create an entirely new countdown). So please stay off the server until that countdown reaches 0! :D

Take care!
OMG, this time i tried another way to get unban still i didn't get unban even i wasnt hacking i admitted that i was hacking in this appeal so i could get unban... But this try was worthless xD does ppl ever get unban from this banzone? Last time i argued with deer_hunter that i was innocent and still i had to do the time and this time i tried to false admit it i still have to wait aaah. This matrix didn't even answered how he figured out that i was aimbotting and he said you got banned once and you still didn't stop using i mean how the fu*k he know that i was really guilty when deer banned me even deer has good history of false banning people... Im really pissed and matrix if you see this post plz explain me what made you think that i was sniper aimbotting or you just banned me like a random using hax and killing everyone with sniper.
Hello HyperKen.

Unlike what you have written in your appeal this is not the first time you have used aimbot; you weren't merely testing hacks for the first time. You have been banned for it before. When you tried to appeal your ban via IRC, you first tried to discredit the admin who banned you the first time. Then you accused me of not acknowledging my own 'misjustification'. At no point did you show remorse for your repeated infractions.

Although I do appreciate your honesty, taking all of the above into consideration I think the full ban length of 14 days is justified.

Like TEF has mentioned above: do not try to evade your ban, this will only increase the duration. Be warned: infractions of the same nature after your unban will result in longer bans, possibly leading up to a permaban.

You are of course welcome to play (hackfree) on LVP again after your unban date, until then :)
Didn't you read my reply b4 replying back to my appeal?
Ill post a video of me sniping as a proof but ik you wont accept it
Hey again, HyperKen!

You just evaded, so I am adding two (2) more days to your original ban, plus resetting it! You are welcome back when this countdown reaches 0!

Thank you, and try not to evade—I promise you, we'll find out! :)