Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Haunter
Nickname: Haunter
Date of the ban: 18/12/2016
Suspected Reason: in a car with a hacker.
Your IP address: it never works sorry.
Extra notes: Let me be clear here i got banned because i press g in a hacker's car . if i do that it doesnt mean i am hacking i did that so he doesnt "kill me" i wasn't hacking at all he was using rapid fire and killing all so i started to put a end to it so i pressed G meaning he cant kill me . I am sorry for the inconvinience but it wasnt me hacking "usy" player hacking and i didnt encourage him at all i PM'ed him Do you want a ban? and he said sorry and thats why i went to him . I repeat i wasnt hacking or trying to encourage him to hack at all.
Hello :)

We will get back to you shortly.
Hello, Haunter!

I was the one who banned you today. Here's a little outtake of what happened:

Quote:[18/12/2016 - 16:34:05] *%Nawoni:%#lvp.echo* PM from Haunter (Id:14) to Usy (Id:28): lets go hack kill people?

[18/12/2016 - 16:34:20] *%Nawoni:%#lvp.echo* PM from Usy (Id:28) to Haunter (Id:14): ok there aren't admins
[18/12/2016 - 16:34:23] *%Nuwini:%#lvp.echo* PM from Usy (Id:28) to Haunter (Id:14): let's go

[18/12/2016 - 16:34:40] *%Nuwoni:%#lvp.echo* PM from Haunter (Id:14) to ]CiA[Seoul_ (Id:23): lets go kill people
[18/12/2016 - 16:34:45] *%Nuwoni:%#lvp.echo* PM from ]CiA[Seoul_ (Id:23) to Haunter (Id:14): ook
[18/12/2016 - 16:34:46] *%Nuwoni:%#lvp.echo* PM from Haunter (Id:14) to ]CiA[Seoul_ (Id:23): no admin here

Then you two went on and killed some people, and then I banned you and Usy.

So considering you came here and lied about what happened, I think the standard 3-day ban will be just right.

I hope to see you back on the server on the 21st of December, when your ban expires.
Yes i am aware of saying that because he was still hacking i was trying to exploit his hacks before and check the logs i killed no - one i was not being selfish at all just trying to get this guy banned as i have seen him several times getting banned for hacking so i was about to make a video if him "just airbreaking" what i said was a complete immature thing and yes i am sorry and i am going to bear the consequences.

And no i wasn't lying i was trying to get this person banned from here for a long time as 3 days ago he did the same thing and got banned for hacking reported by me.

As for my view . I didn't hack. I didn't really encourage him but i can see why you think so . And i killed no - one due to this hacker. All i wanted was to get him banned forever and i realise the "Way" i decided was absolutely wrong. I am not saying i Shouldn't be Banned by reconsider it as i wasn't really cheating or hacking. Just getting this person Usy Banned by a immature way of mine.

And also his Friend guy Seoul they both hacked me and they are dangerous . This is my way and a very bad way sorry but keep track of them both and not "me" because i am not responsible for this apart from "encouraging" him from your view.
I believe you, so you're unbanned now.

Next time please report the hackers, even if there isn't an admin online (we will still receive the report on IRC).