Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Admin abuse busted thread has been moved without replies
Hi, 

I did a complaint with proof against Deer_Hunter, It is amazing that i didn't get any replies for 1 month then the thread has been moved to Dealt with complaints, Why is this ? 

Link to the thread - https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-33503.html

[Image: HrlE6n6.jpg]
This isn't when I warned/kick you for reload bug, it happened a bit earlier. But ofcourse, you didn't record that and came here with complaint. No wonder why.
Hello deer_hunter, 

I already did the complaint with the whole video of the duel even the part that you ban me, I am asking why that thread been moved without any action or replies ? it has been moved today or yesterday because i checked that thread even yesterday to see if there is any replies or actions but no replies or action even it is almost a month but when i check today Dang ! it has been moved to Dealt complaints still without any actions or replies. if you wanna watch the video again here you go !

Btw are you replying without reading what i posted ?
The video proves nothing, I kicked/warned you previously and I'm sure you know why.
How video proofs nothing ? Warned / kicked for false reason and same in the video also. What do you mean it proofs nothing, Why you banning me in the video while i am not doing anything wrong

Still i didn't get a answer for - Why earlier complaint thread was moved to dealt but no replies or action ? who moved it ?
(11-11-2016, 08:17 PM)[VIP]=_Captain_= Wrote: Still i didn't get a answer for - Why earlier complaint thread was moved to dealt but no replies or action ? who moved it ?
I'll take responsibility for this. It seems I had mistakenly believed it was settled and thus moved it to clean up the board. My sincerest apologies, Captain, but do know it was purely accidental. :)

I have moved the topic back and will be locking this topic to avoid duplicates (though it will not be moved immediately to avoid further confusion).