Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Mr JT :(
so I'm on my last warning regarding my language ingame, so I kept quiet and just decided to fly around

JT asked me if he could fetch me, I said no. He asked again, I said no.

He thought it was okay to fetch me anyway, just to show me a Hydra that was spawned somewhere which is an incredible waste of my time and incredibly annoying since I already said no twice. Why can't you just get your admins to perform commands for their intended usage? e.g. /fetch to gather a group of players together to talk etc.

No doubt this will be flipped on me somehow but hey ho, thought I'd mention it here.

EDIT: just now I was driving around the CP area, peacefully and I was 'fixed'. Unless I was bugged from a report someone made earlier, I'd like to ask JT to explain why he did so.
We can use Russell's fancy graphs to see who shot who :)
Why are you on your last warning in regards to language usage? I don't see such a thing in your player log, so that doesn't seem to be right.

I found the following logs in regards to this complaint:

Quote:[28] [CP]Mr.JT: hura
[28] [CP]Mr.JT: can i fetch you
[37] Zeus: no
[28] [CP]Mr.JT: you wil be sorry lol
[37] Zeus: :)
[28] [CP]Mr.JT: come on yo uneed to see
[37] Zeus: No.
*** [CP]Mr.JT (Id:28) has enabled god mode for Zeus (Id:37).
*** [CP]Mr.JT (Id:28) has fetched Zeus (Id:37).
[28] [CP]Mr.JT: here
[37] Zeus: did I ask for a fetch?
[28] [CP]Mr.JT: did set it up for you
[37] Zeus: did I ask for a fetch?
[28] [CP]Mr.JT: well
[28] [CP]Mr.JT: yes
[28] [CP]Mr.JT: i did read your minde

That's not cool. Administrators know to leave you alone, in this case jt78 asked, you said no, and were fetched anyway.

jt78, can you please share your side of the story?
i did spawn the hydra for you ther cos ther were no more ther
at least i did think ther were no more i did show you were one was
it was a friendly fetch
nothing more then that
Russell, you came ingame today under the name 'Zaus' and told me in my PMs that if I was found to swear again, whether that be the S word, B word or anything like, then Nuwani on IRC would PM you and I would be banned for several months. At first I didn't believe it but it was the same way in which you spoke and it was your ping. 'You' also mentioned how the crew was considering to ban me too and I haven't swore for the past few hours because of this. Could you check this out, please?

Also, please check the OP, at the bottom there is another thing which JT needs to justify, please.
i did not know of anny warnig you got hura
and it was a friendly fetch to show you a hydra i did spawn for you
i know you like the hydra to fly whit
and i did see you talk to xero that ther were no more hydras ingame so i set one up for vip,s to use
I'm not sure I understand. You asked him. He said no. Twice. Why would you fetch him anyway?

Taking a step back, we don't have to assume bad intentions here. It looks like jt78 was trying to help out by pointing out to you where an Hydra could be found. That's a nice thing for him to do! Can we please agree on that and move on? :-)

---

There still seems to be a significant amount of tension between you and certain crew members. I looked up why you made the last warning comment, and it turns out another crew member was teasing you with the name "Zaus". That certainly was not me. I'm travelling and don't have access to my machine.

Folks, that's is not cool. That's provocation. I expect all administrators to cut out such nonsense. Consider the last warning stuff hereby invalidated.
well no tension here
as i did say i did try to du a nice thing for him
and i did say it to him
Okay, thank you! Huracan, are we cool?
I guess but he should know that no means no.

Could you tell me who that crew member was so we can put this complaint to sleep, please?
I believe that that's a concept you haven't fully mastered yet either. Quid pro quo?

Let's try. No, I will not tell you the name of that crew member. They can identify themselves if they so desire. I will speak with them directly.