Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Zaibatsu hopelessly legit hacking
So yesterday I was following this guy and saw something unexpected. He was eithertoggliing Semi-no recoil or aimbot and there were already people accusing him for it. Here's a video for that just watch his uzis:

Now lets come to the legit and the unexpected one I am actually talking about, his tp hacking:

He will make an excuse that  it was world abuse, here's why it is not:

1. He was on the map entire time.

2. Now notice the second tp while he was walking, everyone knows you can't type and walk at the same time.

3. Admins can check logs if he used any command or not, because this is not any abuse, its simply a tp hack ;)

This needs an explanation...
So rewatched my video and found this. His ping was also very good like you can see in my 1st video up there:

Hello Death$tar, lets go together through all of these videos step by step then!

That first video seems suspicious indeed. I can undertand your confusion caused by those frozen images Death$tar, but you should also know that exactly the same thing happens if you are lagging badly/fighting someone with high ping. Since I know your ping is very high sometimes maybe that's the reason for which it appears like that on your screen;

- Which doesn't certainly mean it's caused by lag, but before I investigate this a little bit further, let's leave it like that.

# Second video, whether its world abuse or hacking, both require an action. 
From this we can clearly see it's abusing, once I consult with other crew members and find out what it actually was, I'll let you know!

# In the third video he is obviously passing right next to you, on a bike. At 0:04 u can even hear the sound of the bike, considering that wall over there and your camera angle, in the video he can't be seen. Or there is something more you want to tell us about it?

Thanks you for your efforts! I'm always glad too see players are willing to cooperate like this and make the job easier for everyone! :)

Cheers!
(10-06-2016, 11:35 PM)Deer_Hunter Wrote: Hello Death$tar, lets go together through all of these videos step by step then!

That first video seems suspicious indeed. I can undertand your confusion caused by those frozen images Death$tar, but you should also know that exactly the same thing happens if you are lagging badly/fighting someone with high ping. Since I know your ping is very high sometimes maybe that's the reason for which it appears like that on your screen;

- Which doesn't certainly mean it's caused by lag, but before I investigate this a little bit further, let's leave it like that.

# Second video, whether its world abuse or hacking, both require an action. 
From this we can clearly see it's abusing, once I consult with other crew members and find out what it actually was, I'll let you know!

# In the third video he is obviously passing right next to you, on a bike. At 0:04 u can even hear the sound of the bike, considering that wall over there and your camera angle, in the video he can't be seen. Or there is something more you want to tell us about it?

Thanks you for your efforts! I'm always glad too see players are willing to cooperate like this and make the job easier for everyone! :)

Cheers!
In the first video, the bullets were indeed following me like crazy, I beat that guy every time we fought openly and this never happened before, he is getting less dmg having a good ping not even possible unless no spread and is aiming way too precisely. I fight with every pro I know and nothing like this happens (unless they cheat). My ping is between 160-190 mostly so not that bad either. Even if you have lag, this would never happen. That day he was already accused by multiple people when he was toggling. But like you said, lets leave this like that for now...

About second video, Well...you know ;)

In the third one, notice you can hear the sound of his nrg going right near me without been seen and the map is a proof for it let alone the camera angle which was still not much away from the scene. This is similar to what he did in the second video but this time with a vehicle....

Well, I will always report and record a cheater If I know they are not clear ;) as some think, Thx