Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

OI! Cut the staff! Too many admins - fucks the development of the server!
Exclamation 
Oi! 

I really do not understand why you have to be so heavily overstaffed as shit. This is complete bullshit, that most of the time the server is filled with 20% admins, who doesn't interact at all with the game but except interfering with the fucking gameplay.

You can hardly call it a task to be an administrator at all when you have like 5 people EACH to fucking check for cheats and hacks plus monitor the chat? wow, plus and example of today; an actual complaint about Mr.TJ who constantly interfered in battles with god mode fucking about with a car; nothing you can do. He even fucking parked on NoiTroll, that is fucking bullshit. And when a cheater shows up, he doesn't act on the premise that 'he likes him', and when he finally is forced to he fucking kicks him. He instantly rejoins and nothing was done - how fucking hard is it to type a command to ban? When I complain later about him fucking ramming us in godmode and parking on and killing NoiTroll in a battle he kicks me - the same fucking punishment for the hackers

Those activities of Mr.TJ is what it is and surely he kicks me for speaking the fucking truth in foul langauge and what not but consider this; is the administrator role a perk for a player or a respected, useful asset for the community? Back then just a handful of admins monitored and supervised a server with 100-200 players on; thats more respectful than todays overstaffed team of fucking pathetic overprivileged players who does nothing but weigh down the community.

CUT THE STAFF! LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY! 

[Image: ouvzir.jpg]
hello madlaggz

as i did say to you in chat we have guidlines thats say we need to kick a cheater first b4 we go to ban
if were back in game later you had seen that hacker got his ban 
and i had god mode on yes 
i was just driving and not in the dm i was not interupting your dming i was just watching from the side
i did ask you and your friend to let me and did ask nice not to shoot me as it had no point (i had god mode )
i did run your friend over after he kept on shooting me
and i did warn you to be a litel nicer in game
wen you kept on insulting me i gave you a kick
for the rest of your complaint i let it to a manager to respont to that
Hello Madlaggz,

Thank you for your suggestion.

We do not have too many administrators. They are respected, useful assets to the community, too. I'm sorry to hear that this does not align with your perspective.

If you have issues with particular administrators, I'd be most happy to listen to you and fairly consider each case.

In this case, you seem to be concerned with Mr.JT's interference in battles whilst driving around in a vehicle, protected by god mode. I do agree that administrators use god mode too much— this is not an ability that should be used for casual driving, as it does not contribute to a fair environment. I encourage you, and others, to point that out.

I find it hard to dispute a kick for foul language. Allow me to cite the words and phrases from your post that could be considered as such:

"shit bullshit fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking bullshit fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking pathetic overprivileged players who does nothing to weigh down the community"

Please show an appropriate level of respect to our administrators.

Thanks,
Russell
(09-30-2016, 09:27 PM)jt78 Wrote: hello madlaggz

as i did say to you in chat we have guidlines thats say we need to kick a cheater first b4 we go to ban
if were back in game later you had seen that hacker got his ban 
and i had god mode on yes 
i was just driving and not in the dm i was not interupting your dming i was just watching from the side
i did ask you and your friend to let me and did ask nice not to shoot me as it had no point (i had god mode )
i did run your friend over after he kept on shooting me
and i did warn you to be a litel nicer in game
wen you kept on insulting me i gave you a kick
for the rest of your complaint i let it to a manager to respont to that

I'd rather await their response, you pointed out nicely why exactly having advantages over players are bad. The fact that you had godmode on created a conflict that made two players leave. That's a fact. When you're interacting with the surrounding community you should not use your commands; I believe they are meant as tools for administrative tasks and not as perks for your own enjoyment. Your constant interfering and laming by parking on NoiTroll fucked up his game, the fact that you handle your gametime so fucking poorly pissed me off - fair, kick me, that's nothing but an annoying inconvenience; that can make me shut up and whatever. It's not the kick, it's the you affecting the community and interacting in an abusive and overprivileged manor that pisses me off; not the kick. If you want to fuck with me, don't do it as an admin - do it as a player that's equal to me (Even though that might be hard, considering you suck).

I know I am a bad representative for this notion, but it's valid and if any of you administrators and managers and what not consider yourself professional and objective it is your duty to be worried about the low amount of players and stagnation of the server for years. You should be worried about the huge overrepresentation of players with unequal abilities that participates actively in the game. I know you're passionate players and 'pillarstones of the community' and you also want to have fun doing whatever you consider helpful for the community; but reconsider this. Can you justify your overextension of commands, the convenience of them, the superiority to other players by hiding behind a postulate that it is work? And that the work you're currently performing is a volunteer job you once gracefully accepted as a chance for you to better the community? As the state of the staff seems now in many many players eyes, the staff isn't administrators; they're just players with more commands than you. Why? Because they're not administrating; they're playing. That creates a skewed battlefield, and excuse my french but you're fucking cunts for caring so little about your player-base and community and only caring about your Playground.

You probably don't give a shit about this, so heres some more entertainment for you. You Slavic people out there know what I'm on about:
The sad part is that you're actually making a valid point, because I too believe that administrators do use their commands in inappropriate situations too often.

You just completely fail at bringing across the point in a clear, decent and unbiased way. Because of that, I don't think that this topic is an appropriate forum to discuss that situation in detail anymore. So we won't— instead, we'll have it elsewhere.

Thanks,
Russell
(09-30-2016, 09:56 PM)Russell Wrote: The sad part is that you're actually making a valid point, because I too believe that administrators do use their commands in inappropriate situations too often.

You just completely fail at bringing across the point in a clear, decent and unbiased way. Because of that, I don't think that this topic is an appropriate forum to discuss that situation in detail anymore. So we won't— instead, we'll have it elsewhere.

Thanks,
Russell

That's alright, I made my point. Cheers

Edit: Now I hope you'll do something about it. Dont forget that.
Then let's lock this.