Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introductions]Hopper.
Ingame Name: Hopper 
Birthday: 25-2-2002
Other Games: SAMP , Far cry 3 , Cs 1.6 etc.
Playing SA-MP Since:2014 
Playing on LVP Since: Tuesday 2nd of December, 2014
Introduction: 

Hello , I am Pratik , Know as Hopper in-game . I am From India , I am a Game love to Play more and More Adventures Game . And I am A Photoshop Designer To

How do I Find LVP : 

Well It is Intersting , One Fine day When I was Browsing on net . I was Just typing 'GTA Online' . And i looked At the List Then i find 'gta san andreas online ' I just Click on it . Then i Downloaded 'SAMP'. First Of I find a Russian Server . I Donot Know that name Because I forgot . So Just Carried away to play in some server , And then Leave . Then I was Bored after 2 months . I just was taking A Look at Hosted List So I found Las Ventures Playground . And One player Playing there. Then i join it And The Main and Funniest Thing I donot know to 'Register'. A admin & Developer Of Server 'cake' Helped me To register . And He Helped me Financally to . He Added some like 10 mil to My Account . I buyed my Frist Property Income was 1 mil . Then Someone 'slein' was my Friend . I got Many other Friend like Bluebeard , Overdosed , Yevad , Deer_Hunter , Ricky. And My Favorite one 'George and Xilent and Shem ' . Thanks For supporting me .  O+ 
welcome please enrich us with your fabulous internet connection and culture. Big huggies and kebabs

Welcome!
Haha, cool story bro! :) Keep on rocking!
(09-29-2016, 02:07 PM)Deer_Hunter Wrote: Haha, cool story bro! :) Keep on rocking!

Haha some part I have not mentioned  . Its is my favourite one haaha  :)
Keep Hopping! *O*
(09-29-2016, 07:04 PM)sau Wrote: Keep Hopping! *O*
Cool introduction! :)
(09-29-2016, 10:14 PM)DoctorG Wrote: Cool introduction!  :)

Thanks! 
Nice intro, mate!