Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

First Join Experience
(09-29-2016, 08:05 AM)Xanland Wrote:
(09-29-2016, 03:34 AM)Deer_Hunter Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 10:15 PM)Holsje Wrote: I'll just be an annoying bitch: Ingame register.
People find it too much effort to start up there browser, go to sa-mp.nl and register. Now when they've registered they have to verify the mail. And now they have to wait a while and they can finally play. And any progres they made to that point is lost..
Every day many young lads that can barely say a word or two in english join this server. Those definitely need some time to understand how this whole web-site thing works. In-game registration would be much easier solution and it's a common thing for most of the sa:mp servers!

- Now, I don't really know if this is possible but, could we automatically register on the web-site once we have done it in-game??

I have talked with multiple people about this including our developer who does the most, Russell. There was some earlier discussion about doing website-stuff via an API from in-game, but that solution is not great either. The answer I have got from Russell is that even that is way too tricky, even technically he also says that there is too much risk and if we would ever going to do it - which is never - he would be the only one able to do it.

Well I assumed that this would already have been done just if it wasn't so complicated. So nothing we can do about it.
Hey today ingame I was looking at NightFury's face and I got an idea, a player can earn money through achievements, like win 3 reaction tests in a row will give me 300K and so on... for all achievements, maximum earning will be 10 mills for high achievements or hardest achievements : I think this will help a player whose registered, and not 1st join experience, but see if u can add this feature : Earn money on completeing achievements : Also is it possible to transfer earned money directly to bank? (which is earned only by achievements and not props without premier acc)?
I totally agree with you here. Here is a Github case on the subject with some additional points: https://github.com/LVPlayground/playground/issues/27
yeap nice job holsje! quite smart i would have never thought of that