Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Pathetic Admin in Charge (2)
I would like to talk directly to Russell about this player with the nickname of Diablo (I don't recall so much his nickname I think it's this one).
I believe he has been given some admin rights recently and in the past minutes I have been buying properties without shooting anybody when this nobody has put my avatar in jail. As far as I know and I have been playing so much time before this nobody started to play in LVP, driving a car without starting shooting anybody IS NOT CONSIDERED ABUSIVE. When I finally decided to use the commands I felt like using to simply move from a place to another I found myself locked in the jail island.

I would love to see this guy out of LVP Playgroud as long as he is not capable of doing an admin job. 
I want him out of the crew as long as he keeps using all the rights to check out the command I used to do the same thing and disturb a player's peace while using INFINITE WEAPONS command to get advantage on a player who has to earn cash and buy weapons on her/his own.

I want something to happen and I cannot stand this to happen anymore. I hope you understand what I am talking about because I'm talking to an adult and not a child. Just simply check the logs whatever there is/are. I got jailed TWICE for saying nor doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! 

Then, I came talking to a totally different person without even mentioning his/her nor any single body's nickname by using the @cmd , suddenly he/she come again. not satisfacted on disturbing a player's peace and kick me for this pathetic reason:

[Image: sa_mp_001.png]

I am now asking Sander to review the kind of this new people who are upcoming to LVP and getting easy admin commands.
The seek of these people of trying to disturbing another one's peace is making them use the admin's things on their favor.

This THREAD is directed to only one person who is RUSSELL not ANYBODY ELSE. Anybody who posts anything over here will be considered as a NOTHING.
Hello Fallen,

I jailed you for abusing commands to avoid death 3 times in a row and then later kicked you for your arrogant and insultive behaviour without accepting your mistake.Let's see what you have done from my point of view.

So I came and attacked you in an nrg when you were outside of aiport in an infernus.An infernus can easily outrun nrg and yet you used /dive to avoid my attack.Now that you say you were buying properties,I wonder if there's any property in sky on airport area.I saw that you were trying to land at airport,I ramped to airport only to see that you using /tow 4 in order to escape from 2 attackers who were shooting your car.Which is the time I also got a report for /inf abuse.The witnesses claim that they popped your bike tires which you got from airport,and you used /inf to fix it and later /tow.Then I towed to ammu nation,which is where you usually tow everytime you get attacked just like this,you used /tune which I excluded since you were far enough from me.The rules say do not use command to avoid death,and considering you used commands 3 times in a row while you were directly being attacked without anyway to escape,I jailed for you 2 minutes.However instead of accepting what you did and not repeating it in future,you goes on insulting me about how pathetic I am while I am doing my duty which you have no idea how hard it is and goes on berating.You have been reported countless times for command abuse every single day you play and yet here you are,talking about how you can't stand punishment for what you do.Perhaps you should learn from your mistakes instead of abusing commands or insulting admins who's spending their time managing the server then you might be able to enjoy the game. :)

Oh and I am just explaining my side.No need to post any insults further without having any solid point.
(09-25-2016, 07:35 AM)Nobody Wrote: Hello Fallen,

I Nobody  jailed you for abusing commands to avoid death 3 times in a row and then later kicked you for your arrogant and insultive behaviour without accepting your mistake.Let's see what you have done from my point of view.

So I came and attacked you in an nrg when you were outside of aiport in an infernus.An infernus can easily outrun nrg and yet you used /dive to avoid my attack.Now that you say you were buying properties,I wonder if there's any property in sky on airport area.I saw that you were trying to land at airport,I ramped to airport only to see that you using /tow 4 in order to escape from 2 attackers who were shooting your car.Which is the time I also got a report for /inf abuse.The witnesses claim that they popped your bike tires which you got from airport,and you used /inf to fix it and later /tow.Then I towed to ammu nation,which is where you usually tow everytime you get attacked just like this,you used /tune which I excluded since you were far enough from me.The rules say do not use command to avoid death,and considering you used commands 3 times in a row while you were directly being attacked without anyway to escape,I jailed for you 2 minutes.However instead of accepting what you did and not repeating it in future,you goes on insulting me about how pathetic I am while I am doing my duty which you have no idea how hard it is and goes on berating.You have been reported countless times for command abuse every single day you play and yet here you are,talking about how you can't stand punishment for what you do.Perhaps you should learn from your mistakes instead of abusing commands or insulting admins who's spending their time managing the server then you might be able to enjoy the game. :)

Oh and I am just explaining my side.No need to post any insults further without having any solid point.
_

1. Do not use commands to avoid death = which is different from avoiding ATTACKS.

Use the dictionary, in case you got one, you'll realize that ATTACKING and DYING are two different things.
Who is a person to tell me I was avoiding death if SHE/HE would not kill my avatar in game? 
Full HP driving a car and using /TOW is avoiding DEATH or ATTACK? 

What a uselessness argument.

THIS THREAD IS DIRECTED TO ONLY ONE PERSON WHICH IS: RUSSELL.
Hi Fallen, thank you for your complaint.

While I empathise with your feelings towards the situation I have to say that you have to mind your tone towards us. Calling Diablo names and insisting a certain person to respond will not help your position.
I would also like to point you to this topic by Russell, especially point two applies to your opening posts. We don't appreciate people suggesting punishments or actions to be taken. Diablo is also free to elaborate on his perspective of the situation.

Now lets take a look at the situation. The main question to answer about this situation is: is using commands to get away from a  fight considered abuse. We provide various commands to assist players with getting around like: /tp, /tow and /inf. Most of these commands already have protections build into them so that you can't use them just after or during fight but not all situations are covered. In your situation you used these commands to get away from an attacker, which a crew member also warned and jailed you for. Keeping our Administrator Guide in mind, your actions had a negative impact on the enjoyment of others by them being unfair. That one of these other people was a crew member should be unrelated.

Please refrain from using commands to get away from a fight in the future and have fun on our server.

On behalf of the LVP Management,
Joeri
I make a few observations based on my logs:
  • I see that within a reasonably short amount of time you used /dive, /inf, /tow and /tune, after which you get reported for avoiding death.
  • Diablo decides to jail you, immediately after which you claim that you didn't shoot anybody. You actually killed both nhut and loz in the two minutes leading up to that.
The following dialogue follows between you and Diablo. I guess that this is why you've obscured the screenshots.

Quote:*** Admin [HM]Fallen (Id:26): why are you putting me in jail if I havent shot anybody?
*** Admin [HM]Fallen (Id:26): are you brainless?
*** [31] [BB]Diablo: u cant use cmds even if u dont shoot
*** Admin [HM]Fallen (Id:26): what a waste of space in humanity you are
*** Admin [HM]Fallen (Id:26): brainless useless nobody
*** [31] [BB]Diablo: awww
*** Admin [HM]Fallen (Id:26): must be a fat aloner human
*** [31] [BB]Diablo: anything else? :D
*** Admin [HM]Fallen (Id:26): trying to steal another players fun when you got nothing at all
*** Admin [HM]Fallen (Id:26): what a waste of human you are
*** [31] [BB]Diablo: ye fun by abusing cmds
*** Admin [HM]Fallen (Id:26): must have a frustrated family
*** [31] [BB]Diablo: u done? :D
*** Admin [HM]Fallen (Id:26): stealing another human's breathe
*** Admin [HM]Fallen (Id:26): breathing and stealing another person's oxygen
*** Admin [HM]Fallen (Id:26): what a uselessness human you must be in your neighborhood
*** [HM]Fallen (Id:26) has been kicked by [BB]Diablo (Id:31): learn to behave

I don't think it requires any further explanation as to why it's unfortunate that it happened. Given the above dialog, I also think that the kick was justified.

Let's take a step back to the higher level issue that you've intended to raise here: is using commands to get away from any fight abusive? This also relates to Diablo's reasoning behind your jail time ("u cant use cmds even if u dont shoot"). I find myself in two minds trying to answer this.

On one hand, our rules say that this is not allowed. Following the administrator guidelines, other players who might have been chasing you— one of the in-game gangs decided to specifically target you, shouldn't end up in a situation where you're suddenly gone.

On the other hand, if a player in fact is not interested in fighting, and others still attack them, should commands will count as abuse? Following the same administrator guidelines, I'm inclined to say that we have a contradiction between the rules and the guidelines here: that wouldn't be enjoyable for the peaceful player at all.

The third aspect to consider here is consistency. Is our current rule consistently enforceable? Would an only-when-fighting change to this rule be consistently enforceable? I think that the answer to both these questions is No. The first question is subject to administrator bias and availability. The second question is subject to player bias ("I'm sure they shot!").

We should solve this programmatically, and take the question away from both players and administrators entirely. Las Venturas Playground should just do the right thing automatically. I just created https://github.com/LVPlayground/playground/issues/335 to track this.
Hey, hello Russell and Joeri! How are you all doing? I hope nice. 

Well, I truly thank you both for taking off a piece of time from your weekend in order to try to help me out with this issue, as long as I imagine you both have really more important stuff to do. So thank you both once again! Despite of random intruders on this topic, you both are adults and open-minded people as well as professionals/developers.

Before I start with this novel (it'll be my last post, I promise), I would like to share my thoughts and among facts that I am aware of due to the large amount of time I've spent in LVP Playground (Deathmath/Freeroam).

Everything I say here, I want to make sure you guys check on logs in order to see if I'm undercovering something, if yes, permanentely ban me. So, let's go like this, dears:

1. Calling [a] names won't help you out
Answer: I don't start off conflicts. Everytime I log in, I use /ignore command (including admins) in order to avoid contact. Every action has a reaction and I am not responsible for what a person feels or does not. If the person fits the term I have used or not, fine for me, in both ways.

2. In your situation, you used commands to get away from an attacker
Answer: I hope you do not take me wrong or as an ignorant/harsh person but kindly answer me: Where is the rule which says that [a] cannot use a command to move from a place to another? Are you saying a player must have to keep an avatar frozen due to the fact that somebody who checked the admin log and knows where you are took out a weapon in game and left clicked? As you can clearly see, admins have been checking the commands that players use to get advantage in order to know where they are. Please do not ignore this fact. If [a] was involved on a fight and use commands, yes, that is abusive. Which was not my damn case.

3. I see that within a reasonably short amount of time [a] used commands, after which you get reported for avoiding death
Answer: Once again, not hoping so sound harsh. Avoiding death is different from avoiding people who tries to disturb player's peace. An LVP registered player is not obligated to take parts on fights where she/he has no interesting on. 

4. The following dialogue follows
Answer: I did not have any kind of dialogue with anybody. I have ignored this particular user, as you can clearly check on logs as soon as I logged in my account. Plus, as I said in the very first post, I did not mention names nor nicknames.

5. "You can't use commands if you don't even shoot"
Answer: This sounds like: -Damn, I tried to kill somebody that was just having fun around and she/he teleported to another place, let me abuse the admin rights that have been given to me and express my anger towards players!
Players hate abusers, players want to have fun and once again, nobody is obligated to stay in a place that she/he doesn't feel confortable with. If everything I said here is wrong, then, why in the past 24h there haven't been people reporting players around due to the fact they simply used /tow /taxi or whatever? Let's be a little mature and make [reading pm's/reading player cmds/chat longs] private only to developers and not to these regular players with low level admin rights. That's my suggestion since the very first time/ ages.

6. We don't appreciate people suggesting punishments or actions to be taken.
Answer: Next time, I see a person abusing admin rights towards a naive players on LVP (which is something that goes worse than hacking/cheating, a cheater doesn't care about the ban, an admin does but still does the wrong) I will not suggest the naive one to come here and make the crew aware of this bevaviour...

-Are you serious?!
Then, why create a complaint section which there will surely have an ocean of suggestions? I'm speaking of things I want as a LVP player, this doesn't go on my personal thoughts nor personal life. I do not spend off a night of sleep carrying about anybody's problems, that wouldn't start off in a game server and never ever will, trust me. I don't appreciate a lotta things, that's why there is this particular section which allows me to come over and share what me as a player think. Enjoying you guys nor not, things YES have to be done and actions YES have to take over."

Well, as long as Russell has already taken part of this and he's already aware of all this, I consider myself satifacted. You guys from the development (which yes is a professional and a difficult job to be done and which demands studies and organatization) are kindly free to close this thread and willing you guys to write the following quote on the main website page:

"if a player in fact is not interested in fighting, and others still attack them, should commands will count as abuse? That wouldn't be enjoyable for the peaceful player at all." - Russell