Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Apology and Request
Hello all, I am sorry for account spamming... cake knows everything! Thanks cake
I made more and more acc's (now 4 acc's i lost 1 acc's nick) only to spray tags + 1 extra house.
I wont make acc's anymore!

Request: can my 1 acc have a Tags Reset?  Only 100 spray tags thats it nothing else.

Nickname: Halsey
Password: (needed for confirmation?)

I asked a crew in past that can we reset our spray tags? Crew said I cant. Now I dont know who that Crew that was...
cake said me we can try to reset spray tags try to post in forums and here I am.

Sorry for Annoyance cake!
Also George forum theme is changed and I forgot how to change it back I went in User CP ---> Options, but there is no such option of changing theme. I woukd like to have that old theme Blue theme

I didnt make a new topic, just 2 in 1 soury
(09-18-2016, 03:32 PM)sau Wrote: Also George forum theme is changed and I forgot how to change it back I went in User CP ---> Options, but there is no such option of changing theme. I woukd like to have that old theme Blue theme

I didnt make a new topic, just 2 in 1 soury

A new version of MyBB (our forum software) is right around the corner. I started preparing for the update this morning and removed MyBB's default theme for now until the update is done. Otherwise manual template and stylesheet changes would be needed for that theme, along with the LVP default (the one you see now). As soon as we're running the new version I'll make the blue theme available again :)

In-case you're interested, a list of (some) of the changes in the upcoming version can be seen here: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues?q=mi...s%3Aclosed

Regarding tags, seeing as cake is most familiar with your situation from what you say, it's probably best to wait for him to reply here.
I will reset your tags soon, and post here when done. Posting a help request like this is not annoying, this is exactly how we prefer it :)
Thanks George and cake!
sau: done.

Also a little present from LVP Management to you: complimentary VIP :) We want to thank you for your support and enthusiasm, have fun!
Thank you.