Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Huracan
Nickname: G4NG5T3R
Date of the ban: Just now
Suspected Reason: Cruise bomb
Your IP address: ???
Extra notes: I thought it would be a funny joke because lots of players were cruising but I got banned for it instead, I am soury Elmo :(
Hello Huracan.

The rules clearly say that you're not allowed to harm a cruise in anyway, I even gave a warning before the cruise starts.

However, your attempt to ruin the fun we had in the cruise was not the only reason I banned you, it was just the thing that pushed you over the edge.
I heard multiple reports of other administrators that you had a very bad attitude towards them, something we do not like and want you to change.

I hope you'll take the 3 days off to learn and better your attitude.
(09-04-2016, 04:19 PM)Holsje Wrote: Hello Huracan.

The rules clearly say that you're not allowed to harm a cruise in anyway, I even gave a warning before the cruise starts.

However, your attempt to ruin the fun we had in the cruise was not the only reason I banned you, it was just the thing that pushed you over the edge.
I heard multiple reports of other administrators that you had a very bad attitude towards them, something we do not like and want you to change.

I hope you'll take the 3 days off to learn and better your attitude.

Hi, I was a bit edgy today since I have lots of work to do and just decided to be a dick, I'm sorry for the car bomb and for my attitude towards staff, I will try my absolute best to rectify my behaviour immediately.

PS: could you unban me early because I have like, one day left to play before we go back to school. I know this isn't your problem but I won't be able to play as much, if at all, once school begins. Therefore I beg you to honour my request,
Thank you.
Hello Huracan,

I understand you want to play again and you'll have school soon etc. but if I would unban you here and now I'm afraid your attitude won't change.

Also I heard you recently brought stuff up about Lash's sister again. He might want to add that to your ban.
fuck this, fuck that, Lash was being an absolute motherfucker when I joined IRC. I don't give two shits for respect anymore.Lash calling me a prom queen and then saying I'm annoying as fuck in the admin chat was too far. He was being a proper cunt to me, trying to provoke me constantly, so I decided to make him shut his mouth. I won't accept this additional ban length, go fuck yourselves. I ain't playing here anymore

Make it fucking permanent.

PS: fuck you Lash, motherfucking cunt, talking shit about me and then when I have my turn, I get an additional 3 weeks ban. Fuck yourself.

fucking kids who wish cancer get kicks, jails and mutes, HEY they even get their own fucking scripts.

But me, having a joke in a fucking cruise, I get a 3 day ban after Holsje decided to throw some other shit on top to ban me. Fucking bullshit, all of it. I don't give a fuck what you guys think of me. You can't fucking extend someone's ingame ban for IRC chatting. That's fucking aids. I'm not accepting this shit. Fuck it all. 

Goodbye.
Hi.
I bet you're wondering why I called you a prom queen and annoying, well its pretty simple actually, you are.
You came on IRC asking for unbans and whatnot, which I think everyone agrees that is very very annoying because asking once simply isn't enough it seems. You were saying how that bombing in cruise was just a 'joke' right? ;) . Well it's sad how you expect everyone to deal with your 'jokes' and be a stuck up little bitch when someone jokes with you.

And since all prom queens are stuck up and bitchy, I thought that was a hilarious joke, but why would you like jokes, eh?
Since you really didn't want to take that as a joke you started to talk about my family (my sister). Ok, you know her real name, big deal, you use that to 'shut me up' after I made a joke. I hope you understood that it was very inappropriate way to respond to my joke, but why would you care, you're just a prom queen.
I really didn't wanna put this here but for quality sake: (22:07:30) (Huraban) !admin ****(my sisters name) was so nice to fuck last night

That acutally got you banned/kick from #lvp.echo.

I tried to remain calm and send you a PM because I was worried about you (yes, I am that nice) but sadly you refused to communicate like a human being and started saying more nonsense about my sister.

Therefore I added 20 days to you ban. Which could've been 30 (but again, I'm that nice).

I don't really want to get into what you said exactly because it's again, very inappropriate.
We ended our PM session.

(ding ding) I get a new PM! Ok, I opened it up and I see you started with more stuff about my sister, then calling me random stuff which I really don't feel comfortable repeating, you used the word 'cancer'. Started mumbling swears/insults in Serbian (my native language) which was rather entertaining, also in swearing in Spanish and at the end more about my sister. At that point I used the ignore option that my IRC client provides me.

I dunno, I would ban you permanently, but like I don't believe I have the authority to do so.
So lets just see what the managers decide.
I am thoroughly disappointed by what I'm reading here.

Huracan, I much appreciate the enthusiasm with which you were looking forward to new features. While occasionally naggy, the endless stream of questions brought a smile to my face more often than not. In effect, I've stood up on your behalf more than once, and we've been very friendly towards you with your house(s), vehicles and occasional fun through temporary administrator rights.

However, irrespective of whether the initial ban was just or not, the behaviour that you demonstrated in response to it is outright unacceptable, and we will not accept that. I therefore support Holsje's 3 day ban, Lash' 20 day addition because you have been demonstrating highly inappropriate behaviour surrounding his family members, and am adding 3 days on top of this myself because I take this as a personal offence.

Summarising, this means that you will be unbanned on Friday, September 30th. I hope to see you then.

Thanks,
Russell
To briefly update this thread: following Lash' decision to unban Huracan, the ban was lifted two days ago. We've had a brief conversation with Huracan since.

Today, there once again was an incident involving a disagreement between Huracan and our crew. While minor, I am re-instating this ban with an intended unban date of Friday, September 23rd, taking Lash' reconsideration into account. I did, however, unban Huracan from the forums. Nobody seems to have cared about his other accounts, so this effectively doesn't change anything.

Huracan, your attitude is a problem. You can't go in-game and tell administrators and Management that someone ratted them out, when you're clearly deriving your information based on something I told you in private. (To be clear, Management has a copy of the exact message I sent you.) This is why our crew has an issue with you. You are a player on Las Venturas Playground. You will not get any special treatment anymore.

Administrators–at least those involved– I am thoroughly disappointed in the way I've seen you conspire against Huracan. Let me be clear: bans that are the effect of any form of provocation will be immediately invalidated. I will be reaching out to those involved separately.
Ay that's cool with me
Mmmh so what time will I be unbanned? I've been patient and haven't evaded/shitposted anywhere for the past 3 weeks so be nice to me guys :p