Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

why does this always happen to me?
huracan i did a complete revund to you wen i was back not more then 5 min after i set the price lower
jt prop earnigs is to hi for the new money rules
thats why its always on a location no player can get to it
ther is no bullying in place
Why tf you lying man, the past 2 weeks the prop has been earning 2.5m, Insid3r bought it, Death$tar bought it, but when I buy it, it gets conveniently moved? Oh and I just checked, the earnings are still 2.5m so it's ok if staff can use it? You talk shit man, complete bullshit, you know what you did :v

You said earlier, "if anyone shows hura the prop then ban" you're just a dick to me man and you know it
So, let's go through what happened here:

Property problem: what you don't see is that people were harassing him in PM asking it where it went as he had recently moved it, and he had asked if they wanted to see where it is, when they responded yes, he moved it. This conversation began long before you were on the server, and is unrelated to you. He did refund the money for your inconvenience, with the warning that his property is volatile and you may lose money on it in the future (which, as you have $2b, is really no concern). If you want properties that won't randomly be changed, pick default non-crew properties.

Jetpack trolling: You're joking, right? I've accidentally banned people before, certainly the concept of typing the wrong id is familiar to anyone who's played SA:MP for more than an hour.

Your language: Entirely unacceptable, and as such, this complaint has been put off until I had time to rationalize your request for help including such language. If you honestly wanted help and not just to bitch and moan, you wouldn't include things like:

"(probably to piss me off)"

"another "mistake" to probably piss me off"

"with only what I can assume as a threat"

" c'mon that's so unfair"

"Why tf you lying man"

"You talk shit man, complete bullshit, you know what you did"

Finally, we all make jokes about bans, so "You said earlier, "if anyone shows hura the prop then ban"" is meaningless.

JT will be spoken to because his property earnings are far too high for the new server economy. Your complaints need to be posted in a respectful, factual way- I am done dealing with any complaint of yours with insults, they will be deleted upon posting. Use facts and let us decide what to do, none of this is your call.
okay sorry Joe it's just because I get frustrated - I will try to stop complaining and if I absolutely have to, I will write it in a respectful manner :)