Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

How to humiliate someone?
yo do people seriously still brag about being "good" on sa-mp?
(07-29-2016, 09:16 AM)Shark Wrote: How to humiliate someone? How about checkin a tutorial for growing up? You might find it online.

Oh come on. You're definitely not the right person to tell people to check tutorials on how to grow up. Watch yourself
Well, I don't want to grow up, because that means being mature and being mature means not being a troll. I love trolling ppl :)
(07-29-2016, 06:21 PM)HaZe Wrote: yo do people seriously still brag about being "good" on sa-mp?

Yo!  :>
Step aside George, make room for the real king
(07-29-2016, 07:52 PM)cake Wrote: Step aside George, make room for the real king

THE MIGHTY KING IS HERE!
(07-29-2016, 06:21 PM)HaZe Wrote: yo do people seriously still brag about being "good" on sa-mp?

yeah, everybody needs to keep quit and accept the fact that I have a larger penis than yours
I dunno about this 'fast cbug',But I have beaten you on ww duel with 'sniper' batata! ;)
(07-29-2016, 07:10 PM)Oresti Wrote:
(07-29-2016, 09:16 AM)Shark Wrote: How to humiliate someone? How about checkin a tutorial for growing up? You might find it online.

Oh come on. You're definitely not the right person to tell people to check tutorials on how to grow up. Watch yourself

mate i got more maturity in one inch of my cock than you've ever had in ur life mate.

and my cock is pretty long yo
(08-01-2016, 08:25 AM)Diablo. Wrote: I dunno about this 'fast cbug',But I have beaten you on ww duel with 'sniper' batata! ;)

Tbh I mostly play with only deagle-shotgun, one of the reason is that someone takes the sniper before I can, and there's only one sniper per team :c