Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] [MwK]LikeG6
Nickname: [MwK]LikeG6
Date of the ban: 2 weeks ago i think
Suspected Reason: c word
Your IP address: check it 
Howdy,

You were banned by slein, please await his response :)
(07-23-2016, 09:30 AM)George Wrote: Howdy,

ok thanks
(07-23-2016, 09:54 AM)LikeG6 Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 09:30 AM)George Wrote: Howdy,

ok thanks

can someone else can respond instead slein,since he doesnt show up
Yes I can. Wait for slein :)
Thank you all for waiting.
First of all, with the "c-word" I didn't mean cunt but I'm sure you know what word I meant.
But, it's not the first time you've been warned/kicked/banned for using that horrible disease, and saying "if u will get cancer i will be happy lol" is not done.
In my opinion you can do four things:
-write (yes, with pencil) this sentence ten times: "In the future I will not use the word cancer in a bad way and wish everybody the best", scan this and use a forum-pm to send it to me and get unbanned.
-donate to the World Cancer Research Fund International, and send some evidence of this to me in a forum-pm and get unbanned.
-wait untill august 16th and get unbanned.
-another nice option?
Anyway, I'm sure you understand using this word the way you do it isn't appreciated in LVP, stop using it this way.
I'm waiting for your response.
(07-26-2016, 08:22 PM)slein Wrote: Thank you all for waiting.
First of all, with the "c-word" I didn't mean cunt but I'm sure you know what word I meant.
But, it's not the first time you've been warned/kicked/banned for using that horrible disease, and saying "if u will get cancer i will be happy lol" is not done.
In my opinion you can do four things:
-write (yes, with pencil) this sentence ten times: "In the future I will not use the word cancer in a bad way and wish everybody the best", scan this and use a forum-pm to send it to me and get unbanned.
-donate to the World Cancer Research Fund International, and send some evidence of this to me in a forum-pm and get unbanned.
-wait untill august 16th and get unbanned.
-another nice option?
Anyway, I'm sure you understand using this word the way you do it isn't appreciated in LVP, stop using it this way.
I'm waiting for your response.
Thanks for responding , I am very sorry about using "cancer" word and i will not you this word in a bad way and wish everybody the best.
you were right i got warned/kicked/banned few times before but sometimes i use it as a joke and people don't understand it,i know its a bad curse  and i will stop permanently doing it,I think that the Date you have given here is 2much time i would like of that u consider my forgiveness and will unban me
Goodday [MwK]LikeG6,

I'm glad you realise that swearing with cancer is very bad thing.
But can you please choose one of the 4 options?

Yours sincerely,
slein
(07-27-2016, 10:01 AM)slein Wrote: Goodday [MwK]LikeG6,

Yours sincerely,
slein

Ok I've choosen the first option 
http://imgur.com/a/EcXcl
(07-27-2016, 03:52 PM)LikeG6 Wrote:
(07-27-2016, 10:01 AM)slein Wrote: Goodday [MwK]LikeG6,

Yours sincerely,
slein

Ok I've choosen the first option 
http://imgur.com/a/EcXcl

%) *O*