Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Shark & FateTrip Lounge Buddha-Bar
(07-26-2016, 10:25 AM)Shark Wrote: Huracan, could you please asslick a bit less? It's far too obvious and no one appreciates it, not even the people you're doing it to.

Lucy there's something going around in lvp that's called power hunger. I don't know but I'd say that these admins/management have some personal issues which they feel better about if they come online and bash whoever they want, because they have the power to do so. Take note of George, who does what he wants and then simply ignores the person who he harmed. "I just want to make LVP better" no, you're taking specific peoples' freedom to speak out so you can have a giggle or two. I don't even know this guy and he constantly deletes my posts simply because I was talking to people I know by calling them faggots, because that's how we've always treated each other, before george even knew what sa-mp was,

Then you have these 6-months-on-LVP like Lash that will insult you aswell and mute or ban you in-game. Constant harrass from these wannabe admins, as if putting up with the Yassines and Huracans wasn't enough around here, trying to climb the crew ladder.

I can't point out specific arguments or whatever because I have trouble enough keeping with stuff at work, let alone lvp posts and whatnot. But this is what happens when a guy just comes here and posts for fun. I mean what is it, do some people sleep better because they clicked on a "delete post" button?

Regarding FateTrip I've seen how most of the crew treats him. Recent admins are the ones who treat him the worst. They'll grab anything from Fate punish him, as little as it may be. Then the other admins have no idea what happened except one side of the story and will treat FateTrip wrong simply because "I don't know what you did wrong but I'm sure X had a point in banning/muting you". They never try to understand what's wrong, they simply follow whatever the abusive admins say and assume it's right, when it's actually wrong. FateTrip was one of the best admins I've seen on LVP throughout the years and what did he get? He got kicked aside by a new admin/management and nobody in the crew finds it weird. He dedicated so many hours of his life to LVP and in the end he doesn't even get recognition, just a kick on his ass because someone - George - thought it'd be fun to screw him. FateTrip deserves A LOT more respect than he gets around here, which is zero. He's got every right to be against certain people who, no offense, shouldn't even have got to mod, let alone management.
/cry
Could someone please delete Huracan's posts? Let the big boys talk son, you got nothing to say here.
(07-26-2016, 08:52 AM)Lucy Wrote: God damnit, are you illiterate, blinded by silly hate (which you thus far have failed to explain to me) or just plain stupid?
I've already told you I wouldn't have your posts deleted.

Did I say you? No.

(07-26-2016, 08:52 AM)Lucy Wrote: because lots of crew are totally and completely fed up with your behavior and would rather see you leave entirely than have this issue resolved.

Most of the crew know what happened as they was there. If they want me gone, good for them but they best speak up about it.

(07-26-2016, 08:52 AM)Lucy Wrote: Realise this very well before you accuse me of something like you did in that post of yours - calling me biased.

Again, did I say you? No, I didn't. Asking me if i'm illiterate or stupid... did I ever say your name? I'm clearly talking about Mr. Powertrip, you know.. the guy who started all this shit.

(07-26-2016, 08:52 AM)Lucy Wrote: I would very much like it if you could re-send that PM of yours, as I obviously didn't get to read it because my account was deleted. I'm genuinely interested in your side of the story and genuinely want to fix this fued - which has been going on for far too long.

Sure i'll re-send in a little while but it won't make a difference.
Sorry, perhaps it wasn't directed directly at me. However I perceived that it was. Too bad I'm human and make mistakes like the rest of us.

Your PM might make a difference, I hope you know that I'm still willing to help bring this to a positive end.
thanks for the positive end lucy
Hahahahahahahahah, this is the most fucking chill Lounge Buddha-Bar I've ever seen. Brilliant! I want in on the action!

You're all a bunch of fucked up cockmunching pedos! Now your turn, hit me up with hatred and DESPICE ME!

Now, Nater! Hand me some whiskey and a cigar!  8)

* Nater hands Madlaggz a whiskey & cigar *

(10-21-2016, 06:55 PM)Madlaggz Wrote: Hahahahahahahahah, this is the most fucking chill Lounge Buddha-Bar I've ever seen. Brilliant! I want in on the action!

You're all a bunch of fucked up cockmunching pedos! Now your turn, hit me up with hatred and DESPICE ME!

Now, Nater! Hand me some whiskey and a cigar!  8)

oh, OH?

YOU WANT SOME FUCKIN HATE MATE?

YOU WANT ME TO DESPICE YOU YOU DUMBFUCK? OR DESPISE? THE FUCK ARE U TO GET DESPICED, PEPPER?

allahu akbar