Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Sand
Nickname: Sand(A)
Date of the ban: now
Suspected Reason: moded crosshair (less spread)
Your IP address: you know it
Extra notes:was dueling someone then i get a ban for moded crosshair XDD what the fuck is that reason anyways
Could you clarify what you mean by "less spread"? Does it change how the weapon, presumably the sawnoff shutgun, shoots?
here is my crosshair, just if this blind dumb want to see it

[Image: JDPRPgy.png]
Please answer my question— does it change how the weapon shoots?

Regardless, your attitude already earned you a three day ban: firstly due to this thread's title, secondly due to calling a member of our staff "blind dumb".
Please answer my question— does it change how the weapon shoots?

dont know ask slide

Regardless, your attitude already earned you a three day ban: firstly due to this thread's title, secondly due to calling a member of our staff "blind dumb".

dont really care
Okay. Then we'll wait for Slide's response to determine the total duration of your ban.
Hello,

I banned you based on some videos of you and testing you myself in-game (the way I test players for less spread AKA norecoil/semirecoil etc).

You can remove/delete your modded less spread file which you modded or download with your crosshair or other files you might have download/changed for SA-MP.

The ban will be 30 days IF you remove your modded files. If you don't, stay banned.

That's all.
so i get banned for 30day for thing i didnt do, how cute   :>

the videos you saw is my old crosshair which i have changed a month ago after nightfury told me and replaced it with this [Image: JDPRPgy.png]

btw can you tell me this folder's name so i can delete it?
The crosshair isn't really the problem, it's the modded spread you got.

And you sure did take damage like a player with that today.

By the way, insulting/flaming is not the way to go in here.

EDIT: It seems like you have only been banned once for 3 days (checked the logs), so the ban will actually be 3days+1week for the no spread+3days for the offence Russel mentioned earlier. So that's 13 days instead of 30 days.
ok, thanks ;(