Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season]
Melty still mad, I don't see me or anyone disrespecting here
Please dont fight due to Time Zones.
(R2D) vs [TR] - 12:30 PM GMT 0 on Sunday.
(08-19-2016, 04:08 PM)(R2D)Sleep Wrote: (R2D) vs [TR] - 12:30 PM GMT 0 on Sunday.

Good to see. ;)  Good luck to both.

JOKER!!!

This Saturday/Sunday BB's cant fight. (Rob's PC is broken.. And he will be fixed at start of the week. And some members is still without the answer about our future match)

We planning to play maybe in the middle of the week...
What about Wednesday? 24.08. 17gmt +0 ?
Ye i can play on wednesday, ill ask other jokers too.
Unfortunately, TR members aren't active much, so we will have to leave this tournament. By Default and as per the tournament rule held by one of the LVP fans R2D wins
[TR] didn't show up and their leader (Death$tar) decided to accept the 6-0 for R2D since the rules are made like this.

Here are some pictures so you guys don't think I'm lying. It's sad that there are clans that sign up for this tournament, agree for date/time and then are not online on the same date.

[Image: 62748493809683613566.png]
[Image: 10066774911564252565.png]
Well, Good Luck to R2D for the upcoming tournaments
Ok 10 - 0 for R2D !! forfeit win..
Death$tar, i still wont to eliminate you from a tournament.. and i actually was read your PM to me about to use 2shot and 4shot/uzi combin. together... And if other clans will be agreed about i would accept it..
But i see enough forfeits wins here.. and i respect players (especially R2D whos really active and want to play SA-MP.)
So, I wont to wait any shit... you have a forfeit lose against all clans. Only coz R2Ds players was waiting you today.. and lost time. Again

btw R2Ds leaders want a forfeit win vs SWK .. so I agreed. Its fair enough. And I hope SWK will get their activity soon as possible.
so its 10 - 0 again for R2D. If SWK once again will accept date/time.. And wont to come.. SWK will be eliminated too..

JOKER!!! Our BB members agreed to play this wednesday 17gmt+0 !!! waiting your answer. ;)

First page is updated.
Who does R2D fight next?