Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season]
Can't 11:30 pm by GMT 0? I will try to gather members not much active for a while
(08-17-2016, 07:16 PM)Death$tar Wrote: Can't 11:30 pm by GMT 0? I will try to gather members not much active for a while

11:30 PM is too by GMT 0 is too late for us. That means its 1:30 AM for me and 2:30 AM for Zarko and DarkFlame. Pick some other time.
JOKER!!!

I asked to my bro's for to play against you this saturday/sunday 18gmt+0 .. or next week (at tuesday 23.08. for example.. and we can play a little bit early 16+0 gmt)
but we not decided yet.

I will give you the answer this friday.
(08-16-2016, 06:10 PM)QUIPT Wrote: I wont to see here [V]'s useless comments 
_O-
The time you gave me was way too early because I am not available at my home at that time. It maybe only possible on Sunday

You can give any time between 12:30 PM - 7 PM IST according to your timezone
Please talk about GMT 0 since everyone is doing it. I wont bother calculating from IST.
(08-18-2016, 04:46 AM)(R2D)Sleep Wrote: Please talk about GMT 0 since everyone is doing it. I wont bother calculating from IST.
There are people that use UTC too, there's something called google if you don't know
(08-17-2016, 09:05 PM)QUIPT Wrote: JOKER!!!

I asked to my bro's for to play against you this saturday/sunday 18gmt+0 .. or next week (at tuesday 23.08. for example.. and we can play a little bit early 16+0 gmt)
but we not decided yet.

I will give you the answer this friday.

well im not here on saturday/sunday, maybe some other jokers are...
(08-18-2016, 05:14 AM)Death$tar Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 04:46 AM)(R2D)Sleep Wrote: Please talk about GMT 0 since everyone is doing it. I wont bother calculating from IST.
There are people that use UTC too, there's something called google if you don't know

UTC and GMT, although radically different, share the same time in practice. Now that you know so Deathstar, you should show more respect to others and convert your time preferences from your local time zone to the standard one which is UTC/GMT 0 as everybody else is doing. You won't break your neck I assure you.
(08-18-2016, 05:42 PM)[V]MeltdowN Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 05:14 AM)Death$tar Wrote:

UTC and GMT, although radically different, share the same time in practice. Now that you know so Deathstar, you should show more respect to others and convert your time preferences from your local time zone to the standard one which is UTC/GMT 0 as everybody else is doing. You won't break your neck I assure you.
+1 :)