Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season]
(08-05-2016, 11:55 AM)(R2D)Sleep Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 06:10 AM)Diablo. Wrote: Maybe we should just kick H and reset event with 4 clans..BB,SWK,R2D and JOKER.Do 2-3 matches against each team then eliminate clan with the least points and so on.Not saying we should really do this,just sharing my thoughts because this is getting annoying.. :( 

I have seen nothing but ignorance from H's side so far..H doesn't respond to us about dates even if they are online and just posts nonsense like  they won,when they haven't even replied well to our questions.SWK atleast tries to catch up during their inactivity and are still interested.Half of this thread contains illogical posts made by H side and V quit because of H's irresponsibility..

I say kick H and lets continue this in a more sensible and respective manner.I will try to get JOKER's attention to this event by posting in their forums.I posted this because I am fed up with the slow progress of this event and H has contributed a lot to make this event look like a joke.

Also suggesting a change in rules,increase number of rounds to 15 or something and the team who wins most rounds win the match.They get 1 point not the number of rounds they won.Also strictly 'no 2shot' at all.Previous rule was like we can use 2shot if both team agrees,but that wouldn't be good if all others play 4shot only.

P.S:If you guys agree with what I suggested,let's make it happen..feel free to share your opinion.
+1
Kick the H out. Change the round system, win gives you 1 point, loss gives you 0. Reset the tournament and stop the troll.
Cheers :w

Never 

We wait You to coming from You vancanses so iy's not fair to kick we :P

(08-05-2016, 08:08 AM)cake Wrote: I think you guys make a very good point. I see Yassine and Ouday online every day, yet they put no effort in this competition at all. Most posts I've deleted here are from Yassine.

Kicking them out might teach them a lesson.

Ouday not in H

I Don't Cares Delete what You Want  :P

Messages In This Thread
RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - by Yassine - 08-05-2016, 01:48 PM