Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season]
CMON GUYS! =_=

I serious created this league only coz i want to make a regular clan matches 5on5, 3on3 each weekend on LVP. Many's matches,.Whole monthes,. Years. And if counting a results and statistics of wins and loses its just making it more with motivations for a players activity. Its always great to have a cool match wall on wall with our lovelys sawn off's and tec/Uzi open arena. I not asking people who is inactive in SAMP to play it. But ONCE at week you could join SAMP and fight your match against other clan :) at saturday/or sunday for example. Leave one hour on it. + Someone can make many screenshots and videos about fights for a good reminds. I accept each match like a celebration of this game. And if anyone of you all can do it. Would be GREAT. Thats I call as - LVP LEAGUE. LVP is our home. Ive started play here since 2007. I know many people.. And now, we just need players with some response and interests to this matches.

Now im in one step for to eliminate [SWK] coz they are enough inactive and seems like not really interested in this... twice they wasnt visit in time for to play their matches.. Guys i know its more Currode initiation serious want to play this.. and i really respect this player. And only for one this player i wont OUT of SWK.. and already both's clans is ready to give them another chance in future time for to play their matches.  Im pretty sad and disapointed about this pictures. Serious not sure about they would have any chance for other time  ;(

OK ENOUGH SNOTS.

In august, im afraid, if [SWK] still will be as inactive, then, [R2D] will do their last match vs [H] for to complete 1st tour.. (IF [JOKER]'s wont join us!!!!)  And surely 3 clans will be in second tour with [BB] [R2D] [H].  We will do another round with fight each ones. Then final two clans - 3rd tour will be till 2 wins.

Something from SA-MP nostalgy -

LETS PLAY!

Messages In This Thread
RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - by QUIPT - 07-31-2016, 11:01 AM