Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season]
[V] do your fight this week with [H]. Make a date sooner.. for example tomorrow. And play.
Thanks. Dont complain plz

About 15 june..you guys told me something about 13th july no?? ? Lol i tried to get a time for people who was banned for some time.. i was fucking posted multytimes in each gagn topic this forum.. Also u knew i tried to discuss with eachclan on lvp forum i wanted to make this tournament a little bit bigger. After i saw about many clans inactive.. i gave 1 week free and made schedule for july.. so bb is plain all matches in time.. if we cant play in some week we told u about. And when i see only my posts in this topic mostly this is not my fault.. matches wont to be if you guys reading this forum once at week and do 1 post. All is in your hands. Well in this league we have 5 clans in. And dont be so fast i repeat. You will play your matches.
I serious want to play against u guys this weekend. And we will. Calm down. And you will play against H aswel.

This
Saturday 23.07.
18 gmt 0
[V]  vs [BB]
LETS PLAY.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - by QUIPT - 07-18-2016, 04:42 AM