Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season]
Wow wow ok ok
Papa is here, no worries. And dont be stress lmao.

VonLVP:
Im not going to wipe your tears, belive me.
Either we play - or we chew snot. Less talk - more deal.
You guys taking it too serious... Rules is not so strict and they wont to be. We are players and people. And we can always resolve our problems here between each other. Its just a game. Enjoy it damn it!!
Who you stop to join server each free evening and do your match vs [H]? [H] is very active on LVP..
And [V] plz dont be so fast with a results... its looks like my angry wife is packs her's bags and leaving me 5-6 times already lol.
Just chill. I serious want you to stay in league and keep participate. :>
Just decide between [H] normally about date and time - and play it.
So you will stay?

Yassinie:
plz be more responsibly. Just promiss it to all of us ok. ;)
You and your clan just deserved ass belting today.. for a first time... I hope it wont to be again.

(07-17-2016, 01:26 PM)[SWK]Dacads Wrote: We had peeps show up but it was too late, oh well!

Let's hope Currode figures out which time zone he lives in :P

Its fine, no worries.
Ye he forgot or something we dunno.. but anyway i saw a Makaveli active there 8)
Its will be a big pleasure to play against you guys on some weekends!!
If [V] decided to leave..theirs choice. Then -
Would be really cool to play match against you next week probably saturday or sunday.. :Y)

(07-17-2016, 04:37 PM)SleeP Wrote: So when is BB ready to play against R2D. We have time until 24.7, I guess?

We will play.
I think 23rd or 24th you can be sure. I will suggest date/time at this wednesday.

SHOW MUST GO ON.
And maybe it will takes more than JULY..post your dates... just play when you can. No worries about planned schedule table. But stay active.

And now ssshhhhhhhhh calm down. Take cares.
All of you.

- Silence...

Messages In This Thread
RE: LVP LEAGUE - SHOOTER AND WOUNDED [1 open season] - by QUIPT - 07-17-2016, 07:48 PM