Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Looking for a VPN!
Hey guys! I'm currently learning Swedish and therefore I like to watch Swedish TV shows. Unfortunately, many of the good ones are geoblocked.

So if you are a regular VPN user, could you please check if your VPN program or browser extension has the possibility to use Sweden as a location? If so, please let me know the name of the program/extension here and I'll try to see if it also works for me.

I have previously used Hotspot Shield and dotVPN, both of which have worked fine for months, but then suddenly stopped working. The dotVPN extension still claims to be connected to Sweden, but I am no longer able to watch geoblocked shows. Unfortunately most programs don't have Sweden as an option.

Thanks to anybody willing to help!

// Just found out that the dotVPN actually connects me to the Netherlands when I choose Sweden. Perhaps there is hope that it's going to be fixed. Otherwise it's a great and simple Chrome extension.
Lel I only know VyprVpn - it is cool it can low my ping to 250+ ping it has a free 800mb when u register.
Here Is The Website https://www.goldenfrog.com/vyprvpn
I have been using/trying VPNs but it's mostly on mobile. I'm not sure if those can help you
Thanks, Carol! I'll check it out.

Actually yes, SimpleX, I could also watch my show on my phone. I haven't tried phone-VPNs before, but I'd love to give them a try :D

Yesterday I managed to use something called "SoftEther" which RTFM once suggested to me. Unfortunately it seems that the Swedish "server" is up only some hours of the day or not at all some days, otherwise worked great though.
The one i'm currently using it is Psiphon, but as far as i know it doesn't have Swedish servers. Neither do the other ones. Try this one, then tell me if you still wanna know them
Psiphon Is Laggy :/ I Tried That PH Server - Netherlands = 532-630 Ping
Yup, no Sweden on Psiphon. Currently only interested connecting to Sweden so you can keep the other ones :D
Try Hotspot Shield -Sweden is supported -https://support.hotspotshield.com/hc/en-us/articles/202439124-What-Virtual-Locations-are-offered-by-Hotspot-Shield-
I have also Avira on my phone which has Swedish server but it gives you only 500mb to use (1gb if you sign up). If you're gonna use it make sure you use 500mb first and then sign up for another 1gb xD
:D Lol that what im using in VyprVpn Too.... it gives 500mb right now its not 800mb anymore