Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should we make changes to interiors?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep it as it is.
9.52%
4 9.52%
Remove godmode in interiors, which avoids interior laming in the future.
9.52%
4 9.52%
Remove godmode in interiors, with the exception of Ammu-nations and the Main Bank.
80.95%
34 80.95%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fighting in interiors - What do you think?
It has been like this for ages, and all of a sudden it is a problem, in my opinion it is not relevant to touch this as this will not really impact the gameplay. In my opinion people who run inside are facing situation where they are either massively outnumbered or get teleported to immediately after a won fight. 

If you would install a rule like this, it should be scripted in such a way that when the runner shoots himself cannot run inside an interior. When the runner is shot but did not shoot himself he can run in an interior. (a bit the way the ship works)

If a player, for whatever reason, does not wish to participate in a fight, he must have the choice to run for cover. This allows both DM-ers and freeroamers to do whatever they want. Do not give all the tools to the gangbang-deathmatchers here.
(05-27-2016, 12:26 PM)0Target0 Wrote: If you would install a rule like this, it should be scripted in such a way that when the runner shoots himself cannot run inside an interior. When the runner is shot but did not shoot himself he can run in an interior. (a bit the way the ship works)
So what if u start fighting someone and u take is health away but he gets on a bike and start running. U keep chasing him for minutes and then he reaches ammu, simply enters it and avoid getting killed. Let's say for the past few minutes (while he was driving) he didn't shoot back, but this is still abusing isnt it?
This one is quite haaaard to decide, but I know you will get a best Solution for it! I am a peace player and hoping for a balanced descision between DM n Freeroam! Good Luck :D
Smile 
Remove godmode in interiors, with the exception of Ammu-nations and the Main Bank.
(05-27-2016, 04:30 PM)Deer_Hunter Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 12:26 PM)0Target0 Wrote: If you would install a rule like this, it should be scripted in such a way that when the runner shoots himself cannot run inside an interior. When the runner is shot but did not shoot himself he can run in an interior. (a bit the way the ship works)
So what if u start fighting someone and u take is health away but he gets on a bike and start running. U keep chasing him for minutes and then he reaches ammu, simply enters it and avoid getting killed. Let's say for the past few minutes (while he was driving) he didn't shoot back, but this is still abusing isnt it?

No, if you can't kill him after one minute he/she is free to go wherever he/she wants. It's not abusing. I don't understand why the people make such a big deal out of this.

There should be a good balance between DM and Freeroam. Being able to run for cover if you don't want to fight is part of that.

Most people complaining about this are with 4 or 5 people, trying to kill one person. If this one person does not shoot a single bullet and tries to run, it should be his/her right to find cover as he does not make a single chance against a gang. However, if they fight you or shoot you, they have engaged the fight and should therefore finish it.

Implementing your suggestion would lead to the situation which is not at all inviting to new people, freeroamers, and single DM'ers. There is only a small group complaining, which is mostly people who play in gangs and who are quite active on the forum.