Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Las Venturas Playground's 10th year!
(05-16-2016, 10:57 AM)Huracan Wrote: Aw can't make it, exam period :(

I've got exams too :( but LVP is more important <3 seeyall this weekend!
I will be joining but wtf with forum? Everything's changed, the layout forum nicknames( mine was inno) and i had a champion tag too.
(05-16-2016, 09:06 PM)Shem Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 10:57 AM)Huracan Wrote: Aw can't make it, exam period :(

I've got exams too :( but LVP is more important <3 seeyall this weekend!

You're joking right? Please tell me you're joking.
Both my Pc And Modem got Rekt by Lightning so  no idea When will I be able to play again..Have fun guys :)
(05-16-2016, 11:08 PM)Drug Wrote: I will be joining but wtf with forum? Everything's changed, the layout forum nicknames( mine was inno) and i had a champion tag too.

SMF, our old forum software, had both a Display Name and Username. Your username on the old forum software was Drug, but the display name was inno. MyBB only has usernames, and the merge tool only copied over your username as such. Your username/display name is now inno again :)

You now have the League Champion tag again :)

Let me know if you come across anything else, happy to make changes!
Cute granny \m/
pls my champ tag is gone i no longer have the only reason to feel good about myself ::'(

i'll be around as leader of [K] and [HM].
Nice idea. Installed GTA and SA-MP about a week ago with the idea of dropping by on the server in the coming days.

Especially looking forward to the cruises. Those were epic.

Count me (and my sheep) in!
(05-17-2016, 01:53 PM)FiXeR Wrote: Nice idea. Installed GTA and SA-MP about a week ago with the idea of dropping by on the server in the coming days.

Especially looking forward to the cruises. Those were epic.

Count me (and my sheep) in!

Awesome!
Dat GTX 970 tho... Count me in! xd