Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] LookayE (Jayce)
Nickname: LookayE probably. (Just a undercover name, original is Jayce.)
Date of the ban: 8th of april.
Suspected Reason: no recoil hack.
Your IP address: dynamic.
Extra notes:
Hi,
First and foremost, I'm sorry for evading forum ban to drop this here, also I'm sorry about what happened that led to forum ban.

I have been accused for no recoil cheat while reporting [V]TheMightyQ for aimbot, I know my crosshair is pretty suspicious but I'll just drop this here to clear myself, I wasn't using no recoil in this video, it was just a small crosshair. I know you doubt it wasn't but, check this out:

I got recoil cheat for testing, and toggled semi recoil with same crosshair I had in the video I got banned for. Also I have some recorded fights with TheMightyQ:

Hope I've cleared myself here.
LookayE returns no kick/ban results, your forum IP address doesn't return any results either.

I can't see anything obvious from April 7th either.
(05-13-2016, 05:37 PM)George Wrote: LookayE returns no kick/ban results, your forum IP address doesn't return any results either.

When were you banned from LVP? Today?

Quote:Date of the ban: 8th of april.

I'm Jayce, this guy who got banned for no recoil.
Deer Hunter will need to decide what he wants to do here as he was the one who initially banned you.

Stand-by.
Hey Jayce,

I did my best to look objectively on the subject and that's how I made my decision, based on all the videos/pictures/infos I could have at the time.

- After I talked to Jayce, he was very persistent while trying to convince me how he actually didn't use cheats. Since I was the only one at the time handling his ban appeal, I promised him that I'll also let other admins interfere, and this time for a change, let them make the decision and figure out if he was cheating or not.

What I'm saying is, that I'm only mediately participating this little investigation about Jayce's ban.

For any kind of informations, I'll be available on IRC most of my time. I will be glad to help as always!
I've discussed this with a few other crew members: we're going to give you another chance. Unbanned.