Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Abusive admin??!?!?!?!
Hello.

Hi.

so basically I go in IRC and ask for help with my password to join LVP and this "George_" guy bans me because "I am annoying". Who the fuck is he and is this how LVP treats older players nowadays?

I would like an explanation because this is unacceptable.
(05-11-2016, 03:27 PM)Shark Wrote: Hello.

Hi.

so basically I go in IRC and ask for help with my password to join LVP and this "George_" guy bans me because "I am annoying". Who the fuck is he and is this how LVP treats older players nowadays?

I would like an explanation because this is unacceptable.

After checking the logs it seems that you were annoying.
But... if you didn't register the nickname "Shark", it could be that someone else did.
Does this help you?
Listen here, you were delibarely being a prat - you know that. Why should we (yes, we, you tried the same crap on with another administrator) put up with it? If you'd like help, that's fine - we'd love to help you, but if you're just going to troll and play the idiot (which was very obvious) - why should we bother?

Unbanned from IRC, don't try this rubbish again.
Bad english means I'm a prat? The fuck son? If I'm illiterate I'm a prat? Mate, c'mon. I'm from a third world country, I'm lucky to speak decent english so you'd understand why I feel outraged and patronized.

Not cool.
Feel free to let us know if you'd like help recovering your ingame nick.

Edit: It appears that your nick is: [SWK]Shark1906