Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Battlefield 1
Sorry for the bump, just seen this topic and thought i'd express my opinion about the new BF1 and generally all the CoD and BF parts.

I won't say much, i'll keep it to the overall judgement and general position of those games. Starting from Call of Duty 1 I had a lot of fun playing that game, along with CoD 2, i've also had fun times in MP even though cheaters didn't give me and my friend any pleasure to enjoy the game fully sometimes. Since the computer v of CoD 3 was not released, i moved on to MW (1, 2 & 3). Although they are quite similar, and the differences variate between maps, weapons (additions, looks) and characters (exceptions such as Cpt. Price taken in consideration), games are to be explored to their very details. Graphics, gameplay and the story is and should be interesting to a wider circle of people around the world. However, Modern Warfare 3 for some reason had seemed like the best one i played out of these 3. Black Ops I certainly has been the greatest CoD i've played so far, mostly because i liked the Zombie mode, the maps, the weapons, characters (with their hilarious voices), textures and all that combined makes a really good game, besides that SP is also cool. Later releases that came from Activision were all together a piece of crap not worth mentioning. The only CoD i got to experience from newer ones was Ghosts, and tbh, it wasn't nearly as half the fun as all those before were, mainly because in one of the modes i had to fight against mutated, robotic dogs (lol). Gone wild with the games.
BF 3 is a decent game, with pretty cool strategic maps and games, especially taking over flags and positions of your enemy's army. I can't have any complaints regarding this game, it gave me some unforgetable memories, and the co-op too, it's awesome.
BF 1 is astonishing, i definitely liked the trailer when i watched it a while ago, it actually brings back the hope i lost after BO II was released, i can't wait to play it. Looks promising after the big failure of CoD, futuristic shit is something i don't give a damn about.

(05-13-2016, 07:35 AM)Nater Wrote: I prefer Quake & Wolfenstein myself, Been playing em since I was a lad.

I've never got to play Wolfenstein, but i've surely watched gameplays and reviews long ago, it's nice.