Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Things which need adding/improving, in my opinion ONLY
(04-28-2016, 01:59 PM)CrossBones Wrote: Why are you posting pictures from another server here?
I'd love to see you post something original, we learn from each other ;)
(04-26-2016, 11:05 PM)Deer_Hunter Wrote: more ppl on the streets!

I agree - having interior spawns is a bad idea in my opinion, they make gameplay that bit more confusing, especially when some of our commands are restricted when in an interior - we want to lay things out to make sense to anyone, and everyone :)

(04-28-2016, 01:59 PM)CrossBones Wrote: Why are you posting pictures from another server here?

There's no harm in this - none of the screenshots have any names or URLs to show which server it is anyway. I encourage people to provide us with screenshots or details for features they find on other servers, that they'd like to see here :)
(04-28-2016, 03:19 PM)Sand Wrote:

why do you care anyways its a good idea  :?

Well Why We want other server Features in LVP?, its sounds like we copying things from other server
(04-28-2016, 05:36 PM)NightFury Wrote:

Well Why We want other server Features in LVP?, its sounds like we copying things from other server
GOOD things** and things that will make LVP more enjoyable and funner
Thank you for sharing these screenshots! Were these taken on LWs?

I observe a few things:
  • Your house is very close to the pirate ship. Were you lucky in purchasing(?) it or is it a common point for many people's houses? Does it appear there when you're not in-game?

• The Special Shop is a nice idea. I like that it gives discounts to donators, although I question how efficient it is.
(04-28-2016, 04:30 PM)Huracan Wrote:

Agreed. We wouldn't copy features, but it's perfectly fine to gain inspiration from other servers and improve upon it ourselves.

Please feel free to share any sort of screenshots and server names/IPs in the development section of our forums! Just make sure that it isn't blatant advertising.

Creating a good and unique feature is difficult, and there is a lot we can learn from the way how other servers work.

This doesn't mean that we'd copy features— ideas are only the start. Something like a Special Shop is a nice idea on itself, but it can be brought much further: physical stands around San Andreas, unique and different kinds of features, maybe being able to impose effects on other players from it as well, and so on.
(04-28-2016, 05:40 PM)Sand Wrote: GOOD things** and things that will make LVP more enjoyable and funner

People having more places to hide is no fun for me.
(04-28-2016, 08:25 PM)Russell Wrote: Thank you for sharing these screenshots! Were these taken on LWs?

I observe a few things:
  • Your house is very close to the pirate ship. Were you lucky in purchasing(?) it or is it a common point for many people's houses? Does it appear there when you're not in-game?

• The Special Shop is a nice idea. I like that it gives discounts to donators, although I question how efficient it is.
(04-28-2016, 04:30 PM)Huracan Wrote:

Agreed. We wouldn't copy features, but it's perfectly fine to gain inspiration from other servers and improve upon it ourselves.

Please feel free to share any sort of screenshots and server names/IPs in the development section of our forums! Just make sure that it isn't blatant advertising.

Creating a good and unique feature is difficult, and there is a lot we can learn from the way how other servers work.

This doesn't mean that we'd copy features— ideas are only the start. Something like a Special Shop is a nice idea on itself, but it can be brought much further: physical stands around San Andreas, unique and different kinds of features, maybe being able to impose effects on other players from it as well, and so on.
The Pirate Ship isn't really a thing on LWS, and yes it's LWS, the main thing there is NAM (north ammunation) no houses are allowed in a certain radius of NAM and LVPD, like 1 block, I had this house specially added by an Admin, causing me to empty my bank and pay for it, with a custom interior!
And yes, it does appear when I'm offline, a basic yet effective money-sink. Feel free to drop any more questions below, I'll try to answer them to my full capability.
(04-28-2016, 09:10 PM)CrossBones Wrote:
(04-28-2016, 05:40 PM)Sand Wrote: GOOD things** and things that will make LVP more enjoyable and funner

People having more places to hide is no fun for me.

for you its no fun but SOME other people play gta samp as a racing and freeroam game and they find houses as a safe area to enjoy in it :)
I suggest adding a section to the forum and call it "House requests"
Where people can make a screenshot of the desired house and all extra info about the house, then admins can create the houses according the the request.
(04-29-2016, 01:04 AM)Lash Wrote: I suggest adding a section to the forum and call it "House requests"
Where people can make a screenshot of the desired house and all extra info about the house, then admins can create the houses according the the request.

nice idea :)