Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Music that hits you in the feels
(07-29-2016, 03:59 AM)HaZe Wrote:

a song about loss

Man, I miss Eyedea! ;(
i miss him too a lot
haze is still alive

welcome back to the life of the dragon where you can be born again but can never get reborn etc

Damn, some nice additions and contributions in this thread! Keep it up guys :)

Logic - Under Pressure
This one really hits me because I can really relate to some of the lines he raps. Maybe my experiences aren't exactly like his but I surely feel a very strong connection with this artist.

Logic - Upgrade

This track is just... so good. The production, the way Logic flows on the beats... it's just unparalleled by anything I've heard in the rap-scene recently. Listen and decide for yourself...

Flying Lotus - Zodiac Shit
I know, this is an extended mix, but that makes it a whole of a lot better IMO (also, the latter part of the clip is actually from a song called "Blockhead - The Music Scene", which is also a really good track). I don't know why but I get flashback-like emotions from listening to this - a feeling like melancholy or nostalgia to some parts of childhood in which life was simpler. It's really weird and hard to explain. Also great to listen to while on a long trip (or when you're trippin').

Electric Wizard - Dopethrone
Not for the faint of heart. I listen to this when I've totally had it with everything and need to wind down. This track is the totality of everything that's filthy. Just listen to those dragging fuzzy guitars and bass, sluggish drums and haunted vocals. I fuckin' love it. The rest of the album (same title as the track) is awesome as well btw. Well worth checking out if you're into stoner/doom/sludge/metal - then again if you're into those genres, you probably already know about this band.

I think I'd get you pregnant, HaZe, if we listened to Dopethrone together.

G Rated! rip
Lucy, Electric Wizard are fucking awesome, I brought their most recent Time To Die and loved it, Going to get their previous releases!

My Dying Bride - The Barghest O’ Whitby
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fctCyQo5GyI

Amazing track, From a very amazing band.
(07-30-2016, 08:33 PM)Maddolis Wrote: I think I'd get you pregnant, HaZe, if we listened to Dopethrone together.

probably, dopethrone is an amazing album
Right in the feels...

(08-01-2016, 07:43 AM)Death$tar Wrote: Right in the feels...

If AIDS could make a sound it would sound like this