Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

half complaint half not
Hey guys as you know the strip is the main place in las venturas that being said, its very common in LVP.

People usually go afk there and sometimes there are some DMs go down which is cool/

Unfortunately its no longer the case. im not the best shooter so this is kinda rough on me.  the whole DM thing is going crazy and i practically have to avoid the strip in any way i can. Otherwise i will get shot at and die most likely and then get agitated about being an noob.

And the worse bit is the snipers, i drive down the strip in my infernus with nos going (so im going fairly fast) and some how my car nearly explodes every time. i know some people are good with snipers and can get a few kills in but this is ridiculous. I cant even fly a plane or helicopter over it. Its as if its a no-fly zone.  when your plane or heli gets heavily damaged, the engine pitch will get lower. i fly over the strip in a heli or even a hydra i come out most of the time with the engine low pitched and then i get shot again and BOOM. When i say no-fly zone.
Its like in GTA SA single player when you fly over area 69, you get shot by rockets except its worse here. They got snipers and its in a cooler spot. Dont ask how they get 2 headshots at me when im flying a plane i have no idea.

i remember to the first time i joined LVP that it was no where near like this, Now its full on war on the ground and anti aircraft weapons. im suprised that i dont get a little radio message saying. "this is a no-fly zone, divert your course or we will shoot you down" thats how bad it is.
and its quite hard to get on the ship to even go afk! i gotta dive onto the ship and even then thats glitchy and then i get shot by snipers on my approach.  i hope something gets done about this full destruction mode on the ground. Could be worse i suppose, Suicide bombers
LVP has been like that for years, and it will never change.

It's always been a DM Server(To most players), so you might just have to get used to it.
yeah i get that its a DM server but you know im just saying that im suprised by the fact that they dont incorporate a message to say, im fucked
I think Overdosed hit the nail on the head - players have historically always hung out around The Ship area (often in groups/clans) and shot at passers-by, I don't think this is likely to change, and frankly, I think it's cool to have this "spot" which is well-known. I'm tempted to say either A) avoid the area or B) improve your driving, so you don't get blown up or killed.
Archiving, if you wish to discuss further, hit Report and we'll move it back.