Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Banned magesh about
Hi friends, kindly help me.

The admins never UN banned me, when I asked in first banned by haze.

That a time i can't prove it so, they have point to can't un banned.

Is that for after 4 month,  i asked to un ban me to them, so they asked signature of my own portrait, there didn't give, because of not used aimbot so. 

I don't know how unbanned, Again am played in same name. After a long days banned.

while I playing on after a unbanned . Again  got banned by deerhunter, because of aimbot, this time I never give time to tell me I am a aimbot like before, suddenly applied ban to forum. If I didn't applied as soon, they should be telling, you have hided the aimbot checking till in teamviever. After a 20mins I got unbanmd by granny without checking me. What is this people?
And again am played like usealy after a 2nd unbanned. 

4 days before again got 3,banned without using hack and aimbot. I told completely of my mistake, but they didn't accepting am not hacker that. 

Now after I don't know how to explain them that I didn't used aimbot or hacks.

Kindly vote me who don't see that I am a hacker. I completely frustrated by this admins to replying in that not used it.

In first banned,  I have know no well like this English. That's for they got lot points of ban me..
Did you not read the other topic?
( https://forum.sa-mp.nl/showthread.php?tid=32697 )

Anyway it states you are Permanently Banned!

(02-12-2016, 05:45 PM)cake Wrote: This is clearly just a repetition of January 2014 where you got permanently banned for aimbot. Then, a week ago the same happend. I wonder why you never learn. You are hereby (again) permanently banned for aimbot.

You also have a long history of evading. Don't.

No, I don't want to use TeamViewer to check out your PC. No, I don't want to fight you. This is done.

Please stop making new topics!
then how do you prove, that I used aimbot ? what 's way to find strong proof to find a criminals ? how could you say I m a aimbot, without proving ?

you just a cheater supposed, how could you do after and after the same aimbot after a banned? are you a children?
the second banned I got by an deer hunter. there he was conversation with me for this banned in irc. I told him to fight me again, cause can beet him like before or you can see I m a good aimer in rw little even, he didn't trust when was I killed him on street. after a minutes to talking in, the granny has unbanned me, is not as true?
I have started playing, when was 18 in age the lvp. so now calculation by my age is around 26 mans. why I wants to tell lie as just?

if I accept I used that aimbot, didn't used or not that, how could you know? whatever if I told in mouth, you should be accept it, not checked and?

I have fought with zai, there why cant I beet him on street with the aimbot? he have any aimbot remover, when he saw me on while?

(hm)hoody even fought with me. ask him that I used any hack or aimbot for kill him?

why you are trusting some childrens reports about me, without checking me?

if any one killed me as fast I even reports to the admins for dead as fast, that you know?

I didn't delayed to apply my banned 's the reasons, even these all times like before, when I got banned.
then how you prove mans?

i seeming you all have ego on me some my mistakes, that what you are banning me every times when i owning when i smashing a player?

i cant explain more to them after hopeless, pls help me friends :(

now i can readying to duel who reports about me, all admins towards. what next? i don't know what to tell more. friends pls see it and get a permission to make an festival?
We're not going to discuss this,

cake has made a decision,

You will NOT be unbanned, no matter what you say.

Sorry!
politics or it's atrocity?

overdosed I know about your age, rules by talk here.

don't talking for to talk as just ?

you are a bird for him, where he wants to reach msg that?
(02-18-2016, 05:27 AM)Yogi Wrote: politics or it's atrocity?

overdosed I know about your age, rules by talk here.

don't talking for to talk as just ?

you are a bird for him, where he wants to reach msg that?

Huh?

Dude..

Just stop please.
Wtf is wrong with you people. Banning him everytime.. just because he can aim well? Seriously?

He is playing since 2009 here and why he should use aimbot in a dead server? 

every single time he is getting banned for something which he dont do.. 

So if a player can aim well, and u will ban him for aimbot?
If he really uses aimbot. why he is so desperate to get unbanned and play here..

I think admins should reconsider this and look into this seriously..

He is playing this game long before cake. Maybe he is good in developing and mods. But Magesh is better player/Aimer than cake.

P.S: His Nick names are Merc, Merc(HC4L), Beta_Gama(Dx) , sermes, Magesh_Si etc.. I hope u can fetch some history...
I have cake msg, what have talked even, so cake look your children what he 's talking?

Overdosed you are not when I banned, you never know of my matter. What I talked to cake in msg after banned.
I will take, if you reopened ban appeel?
@Yogi: Why even lick their ass that much? LVP isn't even a good server and arbitrary ruled. There are plenty of other servers around. They don't deserve you bro :)
Who are all these people anyway?

OT: I have made it clear to you that you're welcome once you uninstall your hacks. We've discussed your ban (+evidence) thoroughly with the rest of the crew.

What you're doing now is spamming each admin and posting 5 posts everyday to get yourself unbanned, trying to keep your aimbot. Ain't gonna happen. You know what you have to do, man up and do it.

Otherwise, every time you post about this bullshit again it's gonna get removed.