Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Banned] odaoda
Nickname:  odaoda
Date of the ban:  12.02.16
Suspected Reason: Aimbot
Your IP address: 103.59.183.56
Extra notes:  Real name's (Magesh)  I haven't used hack or aimbot. my only mistake I haven't replied well to the people and you, kindly uban. afte a now I will respect you and everyone.
I have changed new os windows 10 in home, so will play in it. there was a lag's true.
if you itrested to see that same lag, I will be showing you, might got un banned me now. 

kindly don't let me to wait ban rules by, the message's showing I will be unbanned in 14th at 1,clock .

moning I have played from office in magesh name, so there wont say lag's. here's that true lag, but what can I do for it. lag with no one have to play In sever, has rules? no admins!, so kindly reuquesting to unban me as soon as possible to increase one player more than who all are playing in server.
You got banned by Cake, please wait for his reply.
(02-12-2016, 03:23 PM)Sadik Wrote: You got banned by Cake, please wait for his reply.

surely sir
This is clearly just a repetition of January 2014 where you got permanently banned for aimbot. Then, a week ago the same happend. I wonder why you never learn. You are hereby (again) permanently banned for aimbot.

You also have a long history of evading. Don't.

No, I don't want to use TeamViewer to check out your PC. No, I don't want to fight you. This is done.
ok Sir
(02-13-2016, 05:44 AM)sau Wrote: Sad :(

Mangesh, I can't help you now.This was the only way I know to appeal your ban...Sorry bro...wait upto unban date now :)

Why do you feel the need to reply as if you were an admin, and you're not?

Doesn't make much sense here...

-

No need for this to stay open, issue was resolved by the lovely 'cake'

Cheers!

Closed;