Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Some badass suggestions.
1)  Add personal vehicles. For an example, player who has completed 40/66 achievements can have his own vehicle saved on location in LV .
      And he would be the only person able to drive it .

2) Make gangs permanent! I think this is a very good idea. All gangs are temporary, what if admin had a command to make em permanent,  so it has stats like gang's ratio, kills/deaths/members?
     So, w/e some gang member joins the server he's automatically part of it .

3) I'll mention this again, doesn't matter. Add houses, make sure it's not just temporarily, also selling command would be cool ! 

4) Allow in-game registration already, I can see that most of players, believe it or not, find this registration system so complicated.. :X

5) Raise the rewards we get from winning a minigame! 10. 000 is nothing compared to prices .

6) Some minor changes : 

- Enable god mode in /waterfight .
     - Cars that have carbombs should last longer .
     - Raise the time limit before players can do /dive /inf /taxi .

Note: I hope u'll fix racing system soon, and achievements (adding some new and refreshing the list, since 13 are missing from it )
1: This is easy to do, just involves a couples commands. (Locking it to them is a different story)

2: afaik this was implemented in game many years back, and was eventually removed.. Not sure why tho, maybe a Dev or a Sexy Manager can explain further.

3: We'd probably have no problem what so ever giving away houses to people, that's easy! The hard part, is the back end of it.. and yet I'm sure there is code somewhere on how to do this, we still need someone who understands the code to take a look through to make sure it's not complete rubbish. Also not to mention these sexy individuals have lives away from LVP.

4: Again afaik this was also implemented in game many years ago, and eventually removed.. I think to force people to our Website (sa-mp.nl) / Forums

5: Talk to someone who wrote the Mini-Game Handling and see what they think.

6: Again you'd have to speak with a Dev and see what they think.

Cheers!
Hey!

I love all the ideas! Mainly the 2nd and 3rd

x
i dont like only 5 and 6th, but all others would be really good to have
1 and 3) I am still wondering, after all those years, why having an own vehicle is so, great/awesome... Maybe I get this wrong but the vehicle layout doesn't change that often and if everyone gets a vehicle think about the fact that there are lots of unusable vehicles in-game. They shouldn't be just spawnable but be somewhere. It could be nicely combined with houses though (Godey is thinking about this afaik).
2) Russell already proposed an idea: https://github.com/LVPlayground/playground/issues/68 & https://github.com/LVPlayground/playground/wiki/Gangs
4) Afaik this was never implemented. Honestly I have no idea of the impact of this thingie. Yes, it does look simple. No, afaik that isn't. Although I don't know if the impact is now way less then before. It is not at least simply making some registerthingie in-game!
#4 - Absolutely agree, 100% and I've said this 100 times since my inception into LVP in 2009, I've suggested it myself MANY times, it seems like too much hard work for any developer to want to take on.
Replies:

[1] I don't see the difference between this and /inf + /lock.
Besides, adding more vehicles will make the server lag. would you want that?
[DISAPPROVED]

[2] I'm ready to do this if the current developers are ready to give me the current gang system, i'll add it with saving.
[APPROVED]

[3] Can't you all just WAIT!? I'm on it. i have exams and once i'm done i'll release it. [APPROVED]

[4]
Quote:Allow in-game registration already, I can see that most of players, believe it or not, find this registration system so complicated.. :X
Frankly, this is true and this gives a +1 point for hackers so that they can join with any name.
I can do this once i'm done with others. [APPROVED]

[5] Agreed, and use them on? [DISAPPROVED]

[6] [A] [APPROVED]
    [B] [APPROVED]
    [C] [APPROVED]

-Godey
1 + 3)  Like Xanland said, this used to be a part of the housing system, Jay said he'd try to fix it a while ago I guess he forgot, maybe somebody could poke 'm? :)

2) They're wroking on it, right?

4) Has been said many times, and they never wanted to do it ::( One of the reasons I know is because they want people to go to the forums.

5) Yes jup yea
6) 
     1- Sounds good
     2- Why would that be? Carbombs are already VERY strong as they are now?
     3- Why would that be? the time limit is like 3 minutes for dive etc.?
And taxi timer got lower recently after you died afaik, you don't want to have to wait a long time for everything? :O
(02-12-2016, 08:27 AM)Godey Wrote: [1] I don't see the difference between this and /inf + /lock.
Besides, adding more vehicles will make the server lag. would you want that?
[DISAPPROVED]
I've been playing everywhere n I'm telling you, players LOVE this kind of stuff. I'm being objective cos I also don't find it special at all. But still, I saw many guys in other servers even paying for these vehicles,yes. I'm talking about one personal vehicle (which is permanent) for each player. It'd be stupid ofc to give personal vehicle to everyone, that's why I got an idea, doin' some achievements maybe? And it is one more way to make achievements even more worth, cz completing them takes hours/days/weeks, that requieres some activity right? Few vehicles won't make difference and cause lag, and the current ones can easily be deleted.

(02-12-2016, 08:27 AM)Godey Wrote: [5] Agreed, and use them on? [DISAPPROVED]
Weapons, props, bounties etc..

@Holsje ,

2 ) Yh but detonation car bomb don't last long enough imo.
3 ) Actually I wasn't precise much, I was thinking of raising time limits before we can use these cmds after being shot by someone.
#4 @Godey thank fuck.