Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Gagu
Nickname: Gagu
Date 9f the ban: 08 feb 2016
Suspect reason: admins told me that aimbott are u really serious i am fucking playing since 2008 
Your IP address: idk
Extra notes: unbann me fast.....me only play on lvp.....none other pussy servers...
You got banned by Xilent, so we'll wait for his reply.
Hello,

I banned you and yes the reason was aimbot. You were reported by few regular players and after I fought you few times. In the first round I beat you and then you turned on your aimbot and you defeated me in the other rounds. I warned you so many times to remove your aimbot but you still playing with it, so I decided to ban you.

Unban date: 08-03-2016

Do not attempt to join the server until a crew member replies back here stating that the ban has been lifted.
Hahaha really i am.playing since 2008...that was not aimbott that called skills....
Gagu Wrote:1: Hahaha really i am.playing since 2008...that was not aimbott that called skills....

2: admins told me that aimbott are u really serious i am fucking playing since 2008

Swearing at / Disrespecting Crew won't get you unbanned any sooner..

Take a mini-vacation from the Server, and we will see you back here in a month!

Ban Evading will only increase the length of your ban,

Cheers!
(02-09-2016, 10:03 PM)Overdosed Wrote: Swearing at / Disrespecting Crew won't get you unbanned any sooner..
Flaming won't help your ban. Any more flame will get your ban extended. Now relax till the ban expires.
(02-10-2016, 01:58 PM)Gagu Wrote: Kids u are newbies fgt.....
U dont nw anythng soo stfu....
That was not aimbott thats called skills

Do you need a forum ban to go with that game ban?

That can easily be done.. :)
You've been unbanned.