Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Improvement Suggestions (2)
Hello Lvp Crew! Well, I'm here once again to introduce some suggestions of mine.

1) VIP commands: As a VIP member, I see lots of cool commands which do not give us any kind of advantage which is pretty fair. I'd suggest the creation of a new one that could give us the ability of spawning all types of cars. Of course, in a limit time of 3 minutes, same as Infernus /inf. It could also give us the opportunity to spawn a jetpack. That may increase the interest of regular players to donate and contribute to the server hosting.

2) Flame: Well, honestly open chat is such a great tool for communication as long as it doesn't help "flamers" out. I'd suggest you guys to create /block command to avoid players from seeing messages from this type of users. I mean, let's use the common sense.. Players don't change due to rules, they stop flaming due to kicks or bans. I can't kick/ban but yes report. I don't want to keep reporting. I want to play. My suggestion, as been said. it's a creation of a permanent block messages from an specific nickname (which should be a "flammer). The block longs forever until we feel like unblocking, which is different from /mute command.

3) Skin: I clearly see there are clothing style store in Lvp, so why not allowing it for playing to buy/wear some clothes? Skins/clothes are pretty the same. We could have some options to spend money instead of earning it and making it pointless in a way that there's nothing else to use it for. 

That's it. I hope you guys like it and somehow my suggestions shall be useful for all xx
(02-08-2016, 03:18 AM)[FallenAngel]Anne Wrote: 1) VIP commands: As a VIP member, I see lots of cool commands which do not give us any kind of advantage which is pretty fair. I'd suggest the creation of a new one that could give us the ability of spawning all types of cars. Of course, in a limit time of 3 minutes, same as Infernus /inf. It could also give us the opportunity to spawn a jetpack. That may increase the interest of regular players to donate and contribute to the server hosting.

The VIP platform as it stands does indeed have some cool commands and perks, enough to diversify it from being a regular player, but not so much that a regular player has no chance of competing with a VIP in a duel, for example. This is a topic that we need treat with caution, as we don't want to scare non-VIPs away from our server. It's for this reason that I feel like some of the suggestions we've had in the past (e.g. the ability for VIPs to define a spawn point, Jetpacks, vehicle spawning) make me concerned. 

Vehicle spawning: We already do have this in some form - /cruise car - which is available for VIPs during a cruise. I like the way in which LVP only allows people to find vehicles on the street, it gives a classic GTA:SA feeling. We don't want to make the game easier than it already is, this could do more harm than good. 

Jetpacks: Not a bad idea, but I would request that we set vicious requirements to allow one to be spawned. For example, if you've been engaged in DM within 5 minutes, the command is unavailable. A jetpack would also make it easy to reach normally hard to reach props, in which historically players have had to find other ways to access, such as using /dive or vehicle ramping. This comes back to my earlier point of making everything too easy. 

In conclusion: I support your overall proposal for extra VIP features, but I'm on the fence about these two ideas.

(02-08-2016, 03:18 AM)[FallenAngel]Anne Wrote: 2) Flame: Well, honestly open chat is such a great tool for communication as long as it doesn't help "flamers" out. I'd suggest you guys to create /block command to avoid players from seeing messages from this type of users. I mean, let's use the common sense.. Players don't change due to rules, they stop flaming due to kicks or bans. I can't kick/ban but yes report. I don't want to keep reporting. I want to play. My suggestion, as been said. it's a creation of a permanent block messages from an specific nickname (which should be a "flammer). The block longs forever until we feel like unblocking, which is different from /mute command.

For the current session only, this can be achieved using the /ignore command. Using this command will mean that any messages the ignored player sends in main chat, as well as PMs, will not be visible to you. It sounds to me like what you're asking for is the ability to permanently ignore certain players, as in, persistent upon quitting and rejoining. Did I understand this correctly?

(02-08-2016, 03:18 AM)[FallenAngel]Anne Wrote: 3) Skin: I clearly see there are clothing style store in Lvp, so why not allowing it for playing to buy/wear some clothes? Skins/clothes are pretty the same. We could have some options to spend money instead of earning it and making it pointless in a way that there's nothing else to use it for.

I like this idea.
The /ignore command will do exactly as you want. I don't think that the benefits outweigh the work to achive a more 'permanent' way of blocking.

We can implement all kinds of muting possibilities, but eventually the best way to solve this is by ignoring them and having fun yourself.
The money is earned easily, and does not spend easily, you can make clothes expensive and cheap as the taxi fairs, Vehicle spawning is not a bad idea...let vip spawn vehicles and let them pay for a vehicle(Exported vehicle costs for 91,000, let the spawn vehicle cost 100,000 and a way to spend money is added), the animation commands are free...let players pay for each animation command(10$ to 1000$ or more for each command)....The money earn-spend should be more balanced.
Thank you:)
Buying new clothes would me awesome indeed!
LVP economy has always been useless. Last time I checked I had 2 billion in my bank and nothing to buy, I could buy all properties and have too much money to bank. I think some things need to be implemented into LVP that are very expensive. Like owning your own house. 

Essentially the idea for owning your own house would be sold in stages, you could maybe have to option to firstly choose a place you'd like to spawn each time you log-in, this would generally be on some sort of property that would then designate that area your "home", after which and at more expense you could maybe choose to buy an interior for your "home". Then maybe at more expense you could choose to have a certain vehicle spawn on your property area (or driveway). By expensive I'm talking hundreds of millions.
That sounds pretty good Jerome!
Hi Granny! You understood it correctly!
(02-08-2016, 05:27 PM)cake Wrote: That sounds pretty good Jerome!

It would be a major implementation and (without a recent look at LVP source) it would take a lot of work I'm guessing, but this is just one example of something that would enable players to spend their money on something. I mean, I know when I was playing it got boring for me because I had nothing to work towards. You take a look at games these days and they have some sort of reward for grinding the hours out, while still being fun to play.

LVP lacks that, there is no sort of sense of earning. You come online and you're like right, now what, who's should I kill first. Kill a few people, drive around a while, maybe buy a property or two, realise it's getting boring and log out. The economy needs an overhaul with the implementation of new and money-oriented features, that will keep a player coming back for more and more each time. Something they want to strive toward. That's what keeps a person playing. Though for me it was more about the community as well.
I agree with Sau. We need to have some more stuff to spend cash on.