Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Improvement Suggestions (2)
Hello guys!

It's been a while I haven't been suggesting anything. Lately, I have been talking to Joe about some new updates/suggestions which the same would mean good stuff for us players. Here I go:

1. Achievements: There could have a kind of reward for the ones who get all the 53 achievements done. I'd suggest the ability to spectate other players for one minute and five minutes during each use of it.

2. Spending cash: We definitely need some more stuff to spend cash on. Bank limit is 2billion. Lvp could offer us stuff such as clothes in order to attach them to avatars.

3. Houses: I'm not a scripter and I don't know if this is complicated to bring to the server. If the answer is not, so, there would be interesting if a player could have her/his own house. There could have health/armour spot, this way, the ones we have near ship in Las Venturas could be removed in order to make deathmatch more intensive and challenging. (This hability for players who have all the 53 achievements) Ps: The house would be automatically deleted/removed in case the player does not join, at least once, in Lvp in 1month)

The goal of it all is always to bring more players to the server and make the ones we already have frequently playing. x